Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Telsa Cola posted:

Is Oregon on of those "He was on my property,in my house so I shot him states?" Because if so I that would be amazing.

What states do not allow you to apply lethal force to a home invader?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jacobin posted:

Because you have a raging boner for power and secretly for anarchy so you could potentially rule over ruins and scraps of a lovely patch of soil. Hence why this obsession with Sherrifs being the master at a county level- its a throwback to some clan leadsr who could die and could be replaced by the strongest of the pack as long as the supply of doritos and hot pockets is sustained

Yes but the underlying root cause is a variety of Mental Illness

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

old dog child posted:

Maybe the rats got in when the militia dudes hosed with the property and accessed a bunch of places that were previously off limits to non essential personnel.

It's not like this is Prometheus

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
DNA evidence proves that Natives Americans are not related to Jews. Sorry that Joseph Smith was unable to foresee a day his religion would be refuted by science. Doesn't mean Mormons are bad people or anything.

• Locked thread