Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
The feds can't go all Waco on them because it's federal property. Crafty bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Joementum posted:

Took some work to find, since Facebook took down the original, but here's the video of him wrapping the Quran in bacon and burning it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaECrZ6H7k

I'll never get over these morons thinking bacon is Muslim kryptonite.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I think a group's original grievance goes out the window when they take up arms and occupy a federal compound.

Like they could be protesting Obama himself sneaking into their houses at night and going nuts with a baseball bat, they've escalated the situation to a whole different level now.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

wiffle ball bat posted:

It's the crux of the entire issue, discussed in every single news story on the topic. You cannot avoid a source on it and also read about it at the same time.

So what you're saying is, CNN is a more credible source about a ruling by a federal court than the department of justice.

e: never mind I guess CNN actually disagrees too.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

wiffle ball bat posted:

I'd wager at least 80% of those peaceful protesters are currently Feelin' the Bern

Things haven't gone Waco yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I don't think we really need to sort out how problematic the Panthers were to understand that occupying federal property toting guns and daring the Feds to act constitutes a goddamn threat.

• Locked thread