Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

blowfish posted:

And thus, the proportionate response would be to have a squadron of B52s level the area.

Nah, there should be an announcement that they should lay down arms while a Davy Crocket tactical nuke is already in flight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ddraig posted:

They initially wanted to avoid a bloodbath in Waco by playing music at them to force them out, and actually did it to Noriega, so maybe that might work.

I think Rock Lobster 24/7 might cause more bloodshed, though. I know it would for me.

These fellas have their own Private Idaho.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

SedanChair posted:

Obama should personally retake the compound using only his presidential convoy and the SUV with a minigun in it.
There might be a journalist there, which was all it took to keep Reagan away from Camp Firewood.

I finally got around to seeing the last three episodes yesterday.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

MariusLecter posted:

They're going to take the artifacts and sell them on ebay or tie them onto wrist bands/necklaces cause they're 1/64th cherokee or some poo poo.

What's the going price on an arrowhead encrusted dildo? I mean "flared base peace stick"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

meristem posted:

Is it possible for the city to pass a temporary resolution/ ordnance preventing open/concealed carry, so that the militia protesters can be hit with charges?
That resolution / ordinance would be Written and Enacted by the unlawful city government that has not bowed to the (not resident) People's Will to resign and as such is not Constitutional and therefore hencewith not applicable to the PEACEFULL exercise of the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

It hurts to write like that.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There once was a hater of FEMA
who could draw, shoot and kill soon as seen ya
But the feds bested him
When on a strange whim
One cop yelled "AYYY MACARENA!"

Oh lordy...

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Entropic posted:

Oh poo poo someone combined the DNA of Guy Fieri and Col Sanders

That's going in the folder next to Duke Neo Sanders.

RI
PH
OL
LY
WO
OD
DO
G

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

buttcoinbrony posted:

Liberal Portland journalist gets delicious pies, patriots get dildos. Thanks Obama.
Dildos can be delicious, just depends on where they've been and preferred tastes. And if the lube is flavored.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dapper_Swindler posted:

honest to god this. its just right wing jack off fiction to make themselves sound like heroes.

its very clear, he is trying to position himself for a quick draw, its why he reaises his hand, then goes for his belt, then raises his hand. he thinks he can trick the cops long enought to pull a han solo.

I wonder if he tried to quick draw from his right hip, but he moved the gun to his left hip before driving. A holster on the right hip gets in the way of the seat belt. Safety FirstTM

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Al! posted:

I know righteous indignation is the general mood of this thread, but this is one of the funniest things I've ever read

Everyone looks to the feces and explosives, but miss the gem of additional equipment needed to safely deal with the trenches. Of course they were not properly reinforced. Get ready for some OSHA penalties tacked on!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pixelboy posted:

Anyone speak Greek? How do you say "They Came And Took Them"?

A flag with an AR-15 with tacticool poo poo all over it, including a dildo bayonet. A dildyonet. Beneath that lies the immortal words: MORON LABEL

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Discendo Vox posted:

It's extremely unlikely. FBI agents who engage in any sort of active duty are usually shielded from publicity or identification, in part because it places them and their families at risk. (His real name probably isn't even Mark :ssh:)

Maybe it's Marco. drat messicans, coming up here, taking our FBI negotiator jorbs. :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I like it better when the 12 year old with an uzi wastes her instructor
Or the 4 year old pulls the pistol out of his dad's holster and sends a round through dad's middle, killing him.

I went to a high school that had gun safety as a week course in PE. Treat every gun as if it is loaded. Do not point the gun at anything you are not ready to destroy. Do not put finger on the trigger until ready to fire. Be aware of the target, above the target, to the sides of the target, and behind the target.

• Locked thread