Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Death to them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

I doubt anybody seriously wants that. It would be another event the militia movement would use to further radicalize their sympathizers and create more willing martyrs among the already fanatical. No sane person wants another OKC bombing and the wingnuts are already wound up way more than they were in the 90s.

I guess it's hard to separate comedy forums talk from serious discussion sometimes but I think most people in this thread would like to see these people nonviolently make complete fools of themselves. They seem to be off to a pretty good start.

Yeah. Why wish for something like this, if you could wish for Civil War 2.0 and Robo-Sherman nuking the entire South instead?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

sithwitch13 posted:

My husband went to elementary school with this rear end in a top hat and only realized it a month or two ago. I showed him this post. His response? "He forgot his bag lunch again? Sounds about right."

Ahahaha. I want to see human trash like that actually start a revolution and fail miserably immediately.

• Locked thread