Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

these insane people are just waiting at any excuse to jump out and load their guns. Are they the same oathkeepers that tried to "protect" the people in black communities when they had their protests?
Like crazy people, in their minds they probably think they are martyr heroes and don't realize how hard they are loving up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

this is literally you:

I dont think he's bitching about the BLM. I think he's pointing out how some posts blow these rednecks out of proportion. We part from the base that noone here is complaining about the black community's protests.

In any case the ones who are "literally like that artist" are those calling for death squads only because they don't like the people who are protesting...

wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

These idiots WANT the hammer to come down. They want to be Martyrs.

The sadists wishing for them to get destroyed by the FBI don't seem to get this, though.

Not that they shouldn't face charges later, but there shouldn't be an unnecessary bloodshed. I don't know why so many are angry about this, I guess they really want to see violence here.

The victim wins. Don't victimize them then.

wiregrind fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jan 4, 2016

wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

ufarn posted:

So Obama's set to announce gun control reform? That's, interesting.

It would be a much better response to these people than gunning them down on site.

wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

Man Whore posted:

My favorite part about these threads is the casual classism that gets thrown around at rural folk.
Casual classism happens on every thread here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

enraged_camel posted:

I don't think many leftists are being driven up the wall over this.

If anything, most people who say "feds should go in and crush them" are authoritarian right-wingers.

Liberalism is not left wing in the global scale, so your post is probably right, if seen from a global point of view.

wiregrind fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Jan 5, 2016

• Locked thread