Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
We could do what we did with Noriega, just use an M.I.A. track like bad girls or something instead of van halen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Also, what's with these shitkickers and treating their pocket constitutions like enchanted talismans?

That seems like it should be a screenshot from blazing saddles 2: electric gently caress u 2

No really, is it a windy day? was he winking? That looks like some kind of stroke or palsy.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

The Larch posted:

Bratwurst.

Tailgating the end of the(ir) world.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

sparatuvs posted:

I {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red2\green20\blue31;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs20 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
}

Thanks, R2.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Anosmoman posted:

Just build a wall around it and invoice them for the cost.

Is that the Trump doctrine?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
They should send all these chucklefucks to angola to find out what cotton picking can do for a man.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

FAUXTON posted:

FBI is sitting around making the :ironicat: face plus :allears: getting ready to take the last couple pieces of poo poo out of the refuge.

The klingons?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

fade5 posted:

:master: :iceburn:

What the... why?

Why the gently caress you would you willingly relocate outside when it's loving freezing with snow on the ground?

Like at least inside there's no wind even if it's not necessarily warmer.

Maybe they booby trapped the building with the explosives they apparently brought and don't want to blow themselves up just yet. At least I think I remember reading that bundy brought explosives to the peaceful protest.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

trickybiscuits posted:

I really want to believe that the FBI didn't bother planting anybody because they didn't need to. Everything these idiots do has been broadcast voluntarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAYQLD-ZuY

I listen to this occasionally and every time I do I feel like my brain is going to crawl out my ear and die shriveled up like a salted slug. Someone was just on here talking about how in the eastern US there's not as much land and they want to make the west like that and soon you won't be "able to hunt . . . camp . . . fish . . . gold mine . . ."

It is possible they meant gold panning in the river, but probably not. Panning was one of the things we did in the Idaho Rockies visiting family in the 80s like it was a normal thing to go do on a Saturday.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

dr_rat posted:

looks like Oregon has 'Son of Sam' laws in place (http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/son-of-sam-statutes-federal-and-state-summary) so I take it even if the 'bidding war' isn't bullshit, he wouldn't see a dime of any broadcasting rights cash from it?

I think he was riffing on the Truman Show reference.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Imagine what the toilets are like

Yeah that septic tank is probably gonna need to be dug up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
Cliven is trying for bail. Did he ever show his financial records to prove he qualified for a public defender?

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Cliven-Bundy-heads-back-to-court-seeking-release-6833708.php

• Locked thread