Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The school district there has closed school for the week. I'm so sick of this stupid poo poo. gently caress the government if they don't do anything this time.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jan 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Grem posted:

This is definitely going to end differently than the Bundy Ranch. They aren't on their own property, they're in federal buildings. They'll at least be removed from the buildings, my guess is with a long waiting out period and maybe some tear gas. They seem to have left the women and children behind, hopefully they rectify that so they can cry about them getting tear gassed.

I don't know. These guys are really insane (see above video) and I'm not sure they will ignore and wait it out after being gassed. I'm sure they stocked up on masks too.

E-Tank posted:

I know to never read the comments.

This one made me laugh:

quote:

Jon Ram 1 hour ago
These redneck reality shows are getting out of hand!

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jan 3, 2016

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

chitoryu12 posted:

FBI has officially said that the time for concessions has passed, according to Sandy.

I heard what I think is the FBI guy outside say the same thing.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Fiore is so loving lame.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Abner Cadaver II posted:

Sean and Nevada Assemblywoman Fiore

Who's the other guy that doesn't sound like he's there?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I thought right wingers hate the ACLU.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Mark should say no to that heater.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Haha Mark owns.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Again, there is no way this woman isn't staring at a couple of FBI agents right now.

They're not doing a good job of telegraphing her if that's the case.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

-Zydeco- posted:

Wait, they tried to escape? How?

quote:

According to an FBI statement, at about 4:30pm local time one of the occupiers rode an ATV outside of the barricades set up around the refuge. When agents began to approach the rider, he "returned to the encampment at a high rate of speed." The FBI then stationed agents at the barricades around the encampment to contain the occupiers.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I want a flashbang to go off in the middle of this retarded rant.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

They're back on the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

UIApplication posted:

Holy poo poo 1200 posts, what happened

FBI surrounded the remaining 4 and they're supposed to surrender this morning at 7 local time. Cliven Bundy also got arrested after getting on a plane to save them somehow.

• Locked thread