Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Countblanc posted:

This is like, literally terrorism, right? Like by all legal definitions? It certainly seems like it.

I liken it to Treason, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

So there's 4 people left at the refuge now? Of course I miss all the live streams and prank calls when the poo poo finally went down.

...did they leave the dildos behind?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Internet Webguy posted:

Speaking of Judges, I found this particularly entertaining:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/695293795634556928

:getin:

There is a God and he loves us.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I simply can't wait for a good, solid book to come out covering this mess from start to end. Hell, a documentary would be incredible with the abundance of these idiots recording their own crimes! What a ride!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Thinking this over, is there any hope for Fry? That maybe rehabilitation and some time in prison could put him on a better path? I'm assuming he'll go to prison for at least a few years if not longer, but maybe he could learn a lot from this experience?

I guess I feel bad for the dork but then again, he knew what he was doing. It's just really sad to see.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I googled this guy just to find out more about him. Saw this, search over.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

Same but only if it's got closed captions and I can put it on mute because her accent is some of the most annoying poo poo this side of the Mason Dixon line.

Holy poo poo you ain't kidding.

I think some of these guys may eventually plead out, except for the hard believers like Ammon. I imagine he thinks this is the way to further inspire more patriots for the next Great Uprising near you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

ToxicSlurpee posted:

That's actually why these idiots are an extra special level of hilariously incompetent. To wage any sort of meaningful fight against the feds you'd need things heavier duty than a few hunting rifles and AR-15s.

But Jesus is on their side!

• Locked thread