Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

General Battuta posted:

I'm reading the end of White Luck Warrior and I just realized the inchoroi are literally the aliens from Independence Day :aaaaa:

I keep thinking that they're just HUMANS FROM OUTRR SPACE and their 'carapace' is just their spacesuit (human face contained within a larger false head etc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Number Ten Cocks posted:

How did Kelhus learn about radiation sickness?

I'm at this part and I'm having trouble finishing it. Everyone else seems to love this one, and I'm surprised at how little you liked the first A-E books, Batutta.

I thought the slog of slogs was one of the best parts of the universe so far, although like many others I think the arc in Momemn is boring and stupid and I'd like it to stop now.

I guess i find the Slog of Slogs to be be a better Mines of Moria riff than the OMG we're in an insane eleven landscape and tripping out and Sorwheel has a face on his face and and in TGO.

Also a magic carpet? :crossarms:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Good lord am I sick of reading books of kindle only to find them over at 70% with the rest being a loving glossary.

The last quarter of the book I was thinking 'drat this feels like it's almost over I wonder what he's gonna do with all these pages!'

Welp.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

The slog of slogs was still genuinely great but everything after was bad.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I hated the last two books but drat if I didn’t love the slog of slogs. I’m a sucker for all of that Moria derivative poo poo.