Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
some new ps4 pre orders are hitting 84.99 on amazon.ca so that might be the new baseline msrp :mcnabb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Yeah its really tight and satisfying and it looks gorgeous in hd. I'm glad I still have a 30% off preorder on it

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

MisterAlex posted:

Yeah, if the PS4 is set as your primary device for the JP account, any of the stuff you get through it can be used by the others who log in on that machine.

Except for avatars for some reason.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

there was an emergency. they heard someone might have wanted to play a psplus game

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I want a physical version of gravity rush hd but amazon.ca refuses to show it in stock and im having a panny

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

A vote for broforce secretly gets channeled into a vote for trump

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

its still an fps (feels per second) game.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

they should give out real, solid, disc based games because we the consumers demand it. they're just setting themselves up to be the next microsoft in the next hardware cycle because sony execs are myopic idiots

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

what if games better than knack existed and they give those out. these are some I could come up with that are lovely or old enough to be freebies instead of tower of guns or whoa dave, if sony gave half a gently caress:

USF IV
Dark souls 2
Rayman whatever it was
Wolfenstein
FFX
Xrd sign base game
second son
borderlands collection
one of the dozens of ubisoft open world games, although i wouldnt even wish this on my enemies
god of war 3 wow this got really dire
uhhh saints row i guess
DMC ugh

... and many other half assed remasters and half baked ps4 titles that have defined this generation. not that these games are good, but theres actually an audience for them instead of the maybe 17 people who played aaru's awakening.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Broforce is a mess. Controller freezes 5 seconds into every mission without fail, framerate dips down to like 8.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

why didnt we listen to the android cactus people :negative:

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

if broforce has issues then your ps4 is female. please note the markings on the underside of the drive cover

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

ed: double post somehow

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I've nearly finished Salt and sanctuary and i wouldn't recommend it. The boss fights are either pushovers or have octuple health and spew magic everywhere. None of the later levels feel as fleshed out as the very first one. The follower system is really dumb. I'd say more but that's all there is to the game.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

There's a character called "the skarekrow"

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

remember when that goon started his own mystery bundle package for mega moolah and said people would win TV's or some poo poo and it turned out to be a bunch of dollar store tat and poo poo he had lying around his house? thats ps+

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

if corporations do it its not a scam. god bless capitalism

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

how is ps+ a scam?

by the letter of the law it isn't, which is why so many people on neogaf, etc will defend it to death. like those reddit posts after every police brutality case saying that they respect and appreciate the cops

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

gamers should be entitled to their rights as consumers which includes fair and respectful treatment. peddling games as broken as broforce and other indie garbage as "the best of what PlayStation Store has to offer" is laughable.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

you cant even drop a minor critisism on sony without a tantrum en masse. sony knows this and that's a contributing factor as to why it'll never get better

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

yell mcdonalds to vote for chapter 1 of a telltale series. this is good and i'm glad noone tried to ask for anything better at any point.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

there was a good game on ps+ 8 months ago. therefore the service is unassailable and any detractors must be silenced

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

what are you getting at. use your words

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

barren_sky posted:

Someone said awhile ago that there was still a way to filter which consoles' sales you want to see on the PSN Store. How do you do that, and why on Earth would they remove the option of doing it from the main page?

i still see it

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

mikeycp posted:

I have 5 PSN bucks to spend. What are some good things I could spend it on?

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Reverse Centaur posted:

Is psn ever going to have a good sale again?

the ps4k apology sale, and even then it might just be another gta sale

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

no, noone has tried downloading aarus awakening.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

they could give the ones that had ps4 remasters out i guess.

they'd give out 3 hour ps now rentals of the game before doing that

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

what else is left to announce at this point

psp games, released 1 per month and none of the ones you want for 3.99 a day or w/e

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

It was a mistake and they've been back on for at least a week.

Even if they did get turned off permanently you could still play the whole game offline.

you can't get the tornado hat offline. might as well delete the game from your account

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

It's a good game but just know the internet are overreacting babies.

2K16 the one with the Spike Lee directed story mode right? The one that just assumes your black

2k16 assumes youre black and gone home assumes youre white. something for errbody

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

qbert posted:

What RPGs on PS4 are worth playing? I might just straight up buy them but I didn't even know any existed.

dark cloud 2

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

furi squanders much of its premise by making what seems like all bosses go into extended invincible phases where they make ground pound shockwaves for you to avoid and other extremely cliche boss things but there are still fun parts. in conclusion, furi is a land of contrasts

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Light Gun Man posted:

seriously what did he even mean to convey with "hobby-grade"?

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

itd be nice to have a cheaper option with no games, in this gamers opinion.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

cool! the web store kept giving me errors that specifically told me I wasnt being charged trying to get 1 year of plus but apparently it charged me every time and now im topped up till 2019. i dont look forward to trying to wrestle support tomorrow

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

Id like okami.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

im getting one because the ffxv demo that ran at 11 fps actually gave me headaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

In Training posted:

Maybe the retail game is Dark Souls II PS4 version

darksiders 2: deathfinitive edition

• Locked thread