Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I seriously am a "booster" for Until Dawn. Probably my favorite game of last year next to Bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Da2 is one of the worst games of all time

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hyperbole piled high

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The very first Suikoden?

Eh, 2 is better.

2 is legit my favorite game of all time. Despite how much I never shut up about Souls games now, I have a real soft spot in my blackened heart for that era of JRPGs :)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Wanna play that katamari

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Broforce is really drat good, and one of the better "early access" type games I've ever bought. I already have it on PC though..

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sakurazuka posted:

There's been no mention of it being on PS4 at all yet, unfortunately. It's mobile/PC only at the moment.

Isn't it available on PS3, PSP, vita and vita tv? Or do you just mean the port with the "cheats"?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sakurazuka posted:

I mean the port with the speed up option to make the game playable, yes

I would argue the game is 100% playable right now, as is. BUT those QoL improvements do make FF7 better so I get what you're saying

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

In Training posted:

He's talking about FF9

Yes I know? I was saying that I 1) think ff9 is playable as is and 2) I can see what he means, because similar improvements were made to ff7...

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Mayor McCheese posted:

Anyone have any opinions on Sniper Elite 3 UE or CastleStorm for the PS4?

Sniper elite is a pretty good "shoot Nazis in the balls" simulator, at least on PC

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I always have and always will preorder any Souls game and all their related DLC. Has turned out pretty OK so far

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
This $50 a year is just too much to handle :eyepop:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sakurazuka posted:

No that was an unsubstantiated rumour

Yeah I had to read that a couple times, but I was like "uh no they didn't..."

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
https://mobile.twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/788001608827281408

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I was willing to preorder it before I even knew it was real

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Suikoden 2 is my favorite RPG ever, edging ahead of ff3/6 and C. trigger. It's loving great and works fine on the Vita

Edit: xenogears is also really good and works good on the Vita.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Wolfsheim posted:

Heh, I just saw this. Is Organ Trail worth the $3, if only for the 'hey I remember that from elementary school, now let's see who would live the longest out of my friends as we all die of dysentery' factor?

I enjoyed it and played it with my GF but i also own it on like 4 other platforms so I'm biased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

quoting for truth

also pretty surprised how good the ps4 version of bf1 is

Bf1 is my favorite battlefield so far going back to 1942. It's really, really good and runs great on the Pro :discourse:

• Locked thread