Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

vita has more announced games than xbone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i submit that the latter is just a small circle within the circle representing the former

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

da2 is the most interesting god-awful shitpile of a game you'll ever play

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sylphosaurus posted:

I'm still waiting for Nocturne or Persona 3 and 4 to hit PS4 but I'm not too sure how probable this is.

p3fes was about the most requested title on twitter so I'd say there's a good chance. plus it's not like p4g where there's a current-gen version of it they're still making money on

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

removing story content and the ability to run around in order to add a non-canon pc is not an improvement!!!!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

agreed

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the heck is Sony Rewards should I have been signed up for this?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

smh ultimax is on sale for $15 or something but the bundle with all the dlc is still a cool hundo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yechezkel posted:

Some of the things announced for next week, announced on PS Blogcast

Also, Life is Strange and Resident Evil Origins Collection (RE Remake and RE 0) will come out on PS4 Bluray this Tuesday.

wait lol is 5 Star Wrestling Regenesis an enhanced port of that awful-looking 5 Star Wrestling game on ps3? and is this the same company that's trying to run huge spot shows in the UK with like aj styles vs rey mysterio. what the heck

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Armor-Piercing posted:

Is Eiyuu Senki any good? I'm not seeing a lot of reviews for it.

are you searching hentai review sites

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ddogflex posted:

I like the DS/iOS version better. I like them graphics. They cute. :colbert:

ban

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wrong

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Harlock posted:

Everyone buy BOF3 PSP.

No trophies no sale sorry

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Did we make fun of this month's ps+ games yet? jfc

theyre good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

heavy rain owns

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why did they localize the normal edition of dengeki bunko and not the turbo edition

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nope

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

standalone headset doesnt come with move controllers i imagine?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well heck I probably should've just gotten the bundle then

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that is pretty early for the store to start updating!

shame Bully isn't the scholarship edition, I'd like to play it again but not gonna go back a version

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

got mine

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

so you can make a hong kong account and then put money on it by buying hong kong psn store cards from like playasia and redeeming them but I don't know how best to register a hong kong account. or you can buy the physical version and it will work, and then I think you would just have to make a hong kong account for any DLC because DLC has to match the region of the disc. I think you can even play out-of-region games on your main account if you so choose as long as your ps4 is set as the primary ps4 for the out-of-region account. If you don't get a better answer go in the making fun of the xbox thread and ask univbee

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dlc has to match the region of the game

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

doesnt the ps blog post a pretty good update now

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dunno

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats The Last Blade

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

don't buy david cage's video games

their good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why does the psn web store default to sorting the NEW ITEMS category from highest price to lowest. it is really stupid. why would i want to see free to play garabge rear end currency from three weeks ago when I click NEW ADDONS. the hong kong store defaults to sorting by newest first, which actually makes sense

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

outlaw volleyball was a titty-knockoff of the titty volleyball game

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nba2k16 is my most regretted ps4 purchase

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

zestiria is good and the camera is fine. how did yall survive the ps2 era if the zestiria camera bothered you more than once per 200 battles

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

man I would preorder horizon dawn and poo poo but I'm not sure it makes sense to with the amazon prime preorder discount now

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is the star ocean game gonna be good like 2 or bad like all the other star oceans

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i liked it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

futurama is anime

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fallout 4 needs a nemesis system dlc and then it might be worth playing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the only downside to the nemesis system is it makes dying more interesting than living and in mordor it was too hard to die after like the first two hours or something

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

death to mobile games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

univbee posted:

It is kind of interesting how, of all the game genres, adventure games seem to be the most impacted by processor speed shenanigans, I feel like more adventure games get screwed by this than all other genres combined. I felt a lot better about not 100%ing the 7th Guest when I found that out later.

fuckn quest for glory man that one dude on the walkway puzzle inthe bandit lair smh

• Locked thread