Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

dwarf74 posted:

Holy poo poo, three things on my wishlist - Flower, Hohokum, and Guacamelee - are super cheap now. How's Rogue Legacy?

Rogue Legacy was the PS+ game I played the most last year by quite a large margin. I loved it. For a PS+ game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Sacred Cow posted:

Is MGS V still worth buying? I've heard rumbling about it getting some patches that make it a worse experience then it was at release.

Just nthing that it really is worth buying. Gameplay wise it is the best in the series imho. You will burnout it and tired of some of the missions, especially sideops. But even so you're going to get dozens of hours gameplay out of it.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Looking for recommendations people! After the best couch coop game for the PS4, ideally a platformer but anything's good.

Only caveat is that it can't be Rocket League as my PSN has lapsed and I'm not looking to renew so can't buy it. :(

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Mayor McCheese posted:

I want a Kojima walking game

Plot spoiler: At the end of the fifth game you'll find out you were running all along.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

I felt like New Vegas was loving amazing.

FTFY.

I still can't believe that it's metacritic score was so low and that the contract for obsidian possibly making fallout 4 was based on the metacritic score.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I used to like Ninja Warrior/Sasuke but the guy who narrated the UK version got arrested for being a pedophile so I can't watch it anymore

Are you accusing Chris Kamara of paedophillia or have I missed something?

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Stux posted:

i didnt die the whole game so i was v confusued why people were so excited about Arkham: but now kill things

FTFY.

And after watching all the poo poo that unfolds in the Arkham series because of rehabilitation it was pretty cathartic to be able to lop of some bastards limbs. TRY ENSLAVING PEOPLE NOW MR ORCY NO HEAD!

:black101:

Weavered fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Jun 19, 2016

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

It comes on strong too, right in the first 10 minutes, you're introduced to your daughter, who, granted, I thought was ellie at first, so I was lulled into a false sense of security about her survival at least into the main story, and then you watch her die

Holy poo poo was that a gut punch right out of the gate :stonk:

Seconding this. Without doubt it has one of the best intros in terms of story and character building I've ever played.

I had the same experience you described in the spoiler and it was a great what the gently caress just happened moment.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

PSN is having system issues with the reset system (in the UK at least). I've been told that I'll need to try again in 24hours and that's all they can do.

Edit: So immediately after moaning that I'll have to wait a day I try logging in again and it all works fine. Moral of the story, if anyone else has any trouble just keep resubbing until it works.

Weavered fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 25, 2016

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Popular Human posted:

PS+
This War Of Mine: The Little Ones

Does this mean the whole game and the dlc or just the dlc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

If you're still thinking about it a very good LP of Bloodborne has just finished.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3736613&perpage=40&pagenumber=21

Worth watching regardless but definitely worth it if you're on the fence for getting it.

• Locked thread