Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

kirbysuperstar posted:

Cool, that means it'll be a PS+ game next month.

I can tell you what won't be next month, Assault Android Cactus :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Any deals on 12-month PS+ subscriptions floating around?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2408877&perpage=40&pagenumber=1120#post462434646

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
I'm a little late to the party, but I really want to grab The Old Hunters DLC. What are the chances of grabbing it on sale in the near future? Are there cheaper ways to get a download code?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

The only game that was ever complety wiped from servers was P.T. iirc

Should be fine

Where is X-Men Arcade? God I can't believe I never heard of it being on PSN until recently.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

omg chael crash posted:

God drat, I loved Kingdoms of Amalur

I was about to say I've only ever heard great things about it, still haven't played it though.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Awesome! posted:

about kingdoms of amalur? are you sure you arent thinking of something else?

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I always hear it's definitely worth playing.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
I seriously had no idea there were people that legitametly don't like GTA games other than moms. I only thought there were those that have played em and loved them all and those that have never played any before.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

I've had this game installed on my PS3 for awhile now and this song has convinced me to finally play it.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
What are the chances we'll see that sale in the US? I really want to pick up Abzu and Inside on sale and am hoping they'll maybe be part of a VGA sale.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Lakbay posted:

I didn't realize Headlander even came out, did it turn out well? Half off on the store right now

I definitely recommend it if you like Metroidvania games, I had fun with it enough to get the platinum.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

bengy81 posted:

Hey, I know this is from a few pages back, but did anybody jump on this? Has anybody had a code show up yet?

Got my code yesterday, redeemed successfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Real hurthling! posted:

no ps plus game will ever just be the dlc

Infamous: First Light?

• Locked thread