Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

I gave Allen Gregory a chance because I'll give any adult-oriented animated show a chance just to see what it's doing (i.e. why it's animated and how), and I can have respect for shows that don't land. Allen Gregory has no good qualities to speak of. It is somehow stupid, boring, and hateful in a way that fosters unsophisticated resentment.

when you watch it you feel like the creators personally hate you and want you to suffer, but in like a passive-aggressive and boring way

it's the most amazingly bad show I've seen in recent memory

my personal pick is American Idol

just fuckin die already I hated you from the moment you hit air like a decade ago

reality TV make me want to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
chuck lorre is the undisputed master of beige assembly-line sitcoms

man knows how to crank out product which is then fed straight into the gaping hungry maw of braindead viewers everywhere who desire more, more, ever MORE bland TV Nutrient Paste

the man is a real artist

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Remember Mind of Mencia?

It was the first in a long line of desperate attempts by Comedy Central to replace Dave Chappelle's sketch-based show after he went crazy and refused to like sell out any longer man

hoooo boy it was bad

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Chris D'Elia is the worst standup comedian I have ever seen by a long shot

first time I saw on eof his specials I thought it was some kinda kaufman-y prank he was so bad

but no it's real he's actually that bad

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Senior Woodchuck posted:

The show I hate the most? Shark Tank. The American Communist Party could use this show for a recruiting tool. Maybe they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNGK9ni4aSY&t=375s

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
i never watched it when it was on but any reruns I see of Friends are pretty bad and that show was popular as gently caress in the day

It's like there's nothing wrong with it in that they most likely accomplished what they set out to do but it is absolutely shallow and boring in the worst way possible

there's just nothing there

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BgRdMchne posted:

Milwaukee's Best and Natural Ice are both worse than Bud Light.

doesn't stop Bud Light from being lovely tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
every time I accidentally watch a bit of Everybody Loves Raymond I feel like it sucks away a part of my soul and I feel a little more hollow inside

• Locked thread