Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

dreezy posted:

read the OP, there's a spot reserved for whoever can figure that out.

Satellite internet and a bunch of generators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Satellite internet and a bunch of generators.

generators powers by..........?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Coconuts. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Kidnapping young and able children so we have slave labor. I ruin people's lives for a living (a lawyer) so its not that big of a big stretch.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The Island of Doctor Morose

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
I'm good at cooking eggs can I be official egg cook?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

dreezy posted:

if a woman or a gay can manage to overcome my predjudices they can be the scrappy underdog success story of the island and perhaps we will all learn to enjoy sexual congress together.

hah good luck with that, when the fierce warriors of lady basketball island show up with the fleet of outrigger jeeps looking to trade for your most virile men and your prettiest seashells you're not going to have any interpreters or culturally attuned diplomats, and you're gonna say something that pisses them off like "well biologically speaking women dont have as much upper body strength" and they're going to cut you down where you stand and as u bleed out in the turquoise waters like magellan in the phillipines im going to be standing there going "i told you so, i told you so" because all i wanted was some loving seashells you jerk

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
I'll pay :10bux: to get in on this island infested with goons and probably starve to death along with you guys. We can eat the more corpulent first but we all know where this island is headed.

Sweat. Cannibalism and then some poor bastard is going to discover an island full of whale skeletons.

But :10bux: is :10bux:

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I'm pretty great at typing useless data in excel then print out that data and filing it away. And after about 2 months I can take those files and put it in box. The box will be put somewhere out of sight. Once there are too many boxes I can open up each box to figured out what the contents are then ship them to a storage facility. Then I take the data of what is in the boxes and put it into an excel file.

Sometimes I make coffee.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Wtf i can build you things and you don't want me? Heck i even have very basic anamal handling skills so i can help out on the farm in my down time. I am also very strong so i can bully any nerds trying to get into the hottest clubs. I got a big dick too if that counts for anything.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Jukeboxblues posted:

Wtf i can build you things and you don't want me? Heck i even have very basic anamal handling skills so i can help out on the farm in my down time. I am also very strong so i can bully any nerds trying to get into the hottest clubs. I got a big dick too if that counts for anything.

how big cause if it's too much bigger than mine I might get intimidated.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
let me in and i will be in charge of all burrito operations

thank you in advance for your consideration

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
as i pointed out in the second post of this thread i have good sources and lots of experience transporting drugs, i feel that i am uniquely qualified to help bring this project together. attached you will find my resume and a copy of my FBI file

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you give me the exact coordinates of the island i can start charting the network topography needed to bring a low grade EDGE network signal in via buoyed mini cell tower relays in the ocean from the closest land nation with open internet access.

before you ask yes tor will be available you idiot goons

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
avg SA page would take about 5 min to load not too shabby we might overload the network if more than like .... hrmm i think really just one person at a time actually should use the network once i have it up and running. it's ok though i am an engineer for sure. hey how are we looking on the durgs sitch? nahmean?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I've played like 30 hours in "The Forest" so I think I know how to build shacks out of lumber. I'll be your foreman.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

ive arranged for a shipping container of diverted pharmaceuticals to "wash up" on the main beach

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
guess I'm being a bit too picky with my migrant policies. next round of accepted citizens:

12gaugelobotomy: venture capital
Shwqa: intern
Jukeboxblues: construction foreman
Chinaman: burrito man
the great deceiver: drug man
that honkey: internet service provider

also holding a vote on whether to let women and gays in and appoint whoflungpoop as lead amazon warrior.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I'll be the bartender.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I'm a pilot so I can fly and get supplies. Also we can reenact our favourite scenes from tales of the Golden monkey

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Yay I made the cut! Where is my gun?

I say we let gays on the island but not women. We could have a corner the gay tourism market. I know how to do social media marketing.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I can raise friendly rats to do our bidding

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

how big cause if it's too much bigger than mine I might get intimidated.

6ft but built like a (fat) ox.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I can smoke cigars and do a decent new jersy mobster voice.

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
i build houses and stuff and one time i had a dream that i detached my own cock and sucked it and it was not that bad until i cummed so i guess that can be my backup skillset

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Jukeboxblues posted:

I can smoke cigars and do a decent new jersy mobster voice.

you're already in m8 but this new information helps you fit your job better.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

you're already in m8 but this new information helps you fit your job better.

Hell yeah

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i do a wicked godfather impression i dunno how that fits into the list but since the other dude on the island can do new jersey mobster could make for some funny improv or whatever i dunno

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna make a garbage island like china and live on that by myself theb

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I'm a 12 year old girl. Do I get access to goon island?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

are we all onboard with posession of anime resulting in summary execution?

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

the great deceiver posted:

idk one punch man is pretty good

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

does spiderman count as anime.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

yea and start with anyone who disagrees imho

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

dreezy posted:

does spiderman count as anime.

that will be for you to discuss with the council of elders

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

*nods*

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

hey man, i can bring nunjas to the table on this one.

you know? an elite corps of sexy vatican assassins with nothing to lose?

as long as my nunjas are around, you'll be safe from all those power hungry generals trying to coup you.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Infinite Karma posted:

hey man, i can bring nunjas to the table on this one.

you know? an elite corps of sexy vatican assassins with nothing to lose?

as long as my nunjas are around, you'll be safe from all those power hungry generals trying to coup you.

you're just gonna coup me with ur ninjas.

and ninjas are anime.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
i'm also buying an island and the number one thing I need is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I am glad to be accepted as the head chef and head brewer. Dreezy as there is only 24hours in a day I think we may need to get a gardener and a fisherman aswell. :)

• Locked thread