Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

chippy posted:

Why can't I find it on Facebook? I can find 'The Doghouse Diner' (which honestly doesn't look much better), but not Doobie's.

He blocks ips from certain countries. Seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

tell me he blocks French Ips.

I live in Connecticut. Any French goons wanna try?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jjd74 posted:

Need to sale a car?

This never fails to make me laugh for some reason.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Those screenshots are great.

There proof

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Eat it with a fork

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

only 4 more orders needed. Reminder: you are not allowed to eat in the restaurant.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

iirc someone posted a doctored screenshot of his Kickstarter page in which Doobie implied that black patrons would have a separate dining area, and when someone else posted it to Doobie and asked if it was true I guess he didn't know what Photoshop is and started going off about some black northern lady that had been hacking him. Why exactly he had such a specific image in his head of this anonymous malefactor is a mystery for the ages.

I thought the "black lady from up North" thing came from the fact that Doob's daughter is gay and is in a relationship with a black woman? (Which made all the rainbow flag burning and employer-calling towards gays even more :stare: )

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

SaltLick posted:

This is the Doobistain Bears

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
The best is that is literally a direct scene in a comedy movie from 30 years ago (and even back then the idea of paying for a hot dog with a check was laughable):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txsmwM10dP4

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Raku posted:

So that funeral home is probably the company my dad is a manager for

Please elaborate.

I guess Doobie's not making this up then.

Maybe you can ask your dad to reconsider, you know...to keep the laughs rolling.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I bet almost anything that Doobie's one of those guys that every fifteen minutes he has a new "passion" or new direction in life. Like when you're a teen and you constantly change between emo, skater, punk, goth, until you find what suits you. Except Doobie's an adult with kids that depend on him and instead of changing clothing styles he changes careers. Right now his life destiny is to be a mechanic. Two years ago it was to be a hot dog-slinger. Two years before that, it was an Alabama sewer man. And two years from now he'll suddenly want to be a pilot or something.

That's the only reason I can think of why he just went "welp guess I gotta close the shack based on some phone call about a funeral parlor" instead of fighting for his shack to see what can be done. Or even a new location. He wanted out and this was his easy way out. Any dumb excuse that could finally come his way he was gonna take it. Or else he would have put in the same effort he did trying to get gay people fired for being gay.

He's so lazy that he wanted to hire a full time manager with three years experience and clean piss because he couldn't handle a 40 hour work week.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

CrashCat posted:

There's no facebook page for the oil change place

Yes there is. I'm on my phone but it's on Facebook as /WestAlabamaAutomotive/

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

CrashCat posted:

There's no facebook page for the oil change place so we'll never know :iiam:

https://m.facebook.com/WestAlabamaAutomotive

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I can't believe it's true....

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
It's all of us (literally).

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
The very last Tweet on Doob's Twitter sure is a bit ironic: https://twitter.com/doobiesdoghouse

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

i have 3- 21/2 dozon trays left

gravy make a gallon. but it has small amount reciepe on bag

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
^
I think you mean "dozon"

And what the hell is the picture of on his Yelp profile picture? I can't figure it out.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I think Doobie's downfall was charging customers 50 cents if they asked for a cup of ice. Did he also charge for salt and napkins?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

MikeyLikesIt posted:

Who was your favorite Doobie supporting cast member?

Was Riley the new employee? Or Mr. Wade the Pinto Bean eating champ? And who couldn't love Sammy the American flag pie eating patriot.

Odysseus the health inspector.

There were at least 3 new employees that Doob posted pictures of and you never saw or heard anything about them again.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Is today the last day he's open, or is it tomorrow?

Yes.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Minor update for goons in foreign lands where Doobie blocks you from accessing his page:

And an answer for the goon who asked when the last day is:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I am confused. He's selling bread and milk now? Unless he meant "Doobie is ready".

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

:gbsmith:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
There is no doubt in my mind that Doobs just didn't feel like making hot dogs any more. He was trying to get people to cover his shifts almost a year ago. Then he opens his auto place and spends his time there instead. He 100% simply changed his mind and would rather work on his car instead of sell Frito pie to Reformers.

Unrelated but does anyone have that screen shot of him asking Pink's where they get their hot dogs from?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Can somebody post the original doobie fanfiction that got one of the threads gassed? I don't remember much but I think they ended up having sex in the kitchen and I specifically remember the story edning with the line:

"Doobie ejaculated, grunting 'Piled High'"

This might be a different one? http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Small_Weiners

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Tokamak posted:

that's an awful lot of cups for drinks that come IN THE BOTTLE

It's for the 50 cent cups of ice.

CrashCat posted:

the franchising thing was probably from one of the fake twitters

Have you ever NOT posted something that is wrong?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

Can some one repost the menu please?

I can't believe how many revisions there are to it.

I don't even know if this is all of them lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

I dont think it is all of them that said, holy poo poo. He probably as as many menus as there are people in reform.

Actually you are correct, it's not all of them because at the very least, it's missing the one where it said something like "chicken tenders 3 for $3.00, 6 for $6.00; each additional chicken tender $1.00" or something hilarious like that.

Fixed.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
A retrospective:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
An old classic:

quote:

notZaar posted:

I only just now saw this
Holy poo poo

Closed for illness:

Literally a comedic scene in "My Cousin Vinny":

Musta been them pinto beans

Where are they now??

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Cromulent posted:

This can't be posted without the accompanying photo of Doobie's attempt at hotdog/mustard art.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

netally posted:

Wikipedia on Coal Fire, Alabama: It was then renamed for a local creek, which has been recorded as both Coal Fire and Cold Fire.

Cole Fire is Cold lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Frog Act posted:

can someone direct me to the page where i can read through the revelations about doobs downfall in real time

Here you go.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Business was supposedly "booming" but it's "To costly" to what? Throw all his Coca Cola merchandise into some different hovel and put in a vent hood? It would be 1,000x times less funny if he just admitted he'd rather change spark plugs all day.

bradzilla posted:

Doob didn't put the Frog Dog on the menu out of spite.

Also refused to even sell combos as some sort of loophole, never printed up that advertisement that was supposed to go on the wall, and never fed the homeless people.

Doobs saw goons coming. :golfclap:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

He could turn the tables of his fortunes and take the hot snacks to the truckers!

This is probably the one you wanted

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Rambling Robot posted:

doobie was worth every single $ donated by idiot goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

haha I finally figured out what Doob's yelp profile pic is.

http://www.yelp.com/user_photos?userid=zxAUJTm_so3Iy5oBZzNYTA

(click on the thumbnail)

• Locked thread