Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I think Doobie's next business should be a laundromat. He should to be able to figure out how a washer and dryer works with a little bit of practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Can someone explain oobie's og hous?

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Goodbye Doobie. I'll miss you

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Bold Robot posted:

Yeah they're terrible.

On the plus side I think I figured out what he meant by 3 -21/2 eggs. In his pinned post about selling breakfast supplies he says he has several dozens of eggs and that they come in 2-1/2 dozen trays. So 3 -21/2 meant he had 3 trays of 30 eggs each. :eng101:

Now figure out the math on his breakfast menu prices

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

actually he took the hotdogprofits.com test where no matter what you answer it says You have what it takes to be a hot do gprofessor, pay us now to join

to be fair, Doobie scored wayhire than I did on that test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Shhh. shhh.. quiet now Doobie. Goodbnight

• Locked thread