Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

George Zimmer posted:

Do people really still care about this goddamn inbred

I literally can't get enough of the Doobs. Give me all the Doobs news and Doobie views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Microwaves Mom posted:

yes Op still there still cookin and now he changes your oil too!
10000x more successful at product production than Star Citizen

Now that's scope creep done right. Good job Doobie

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rambling Robot posted:

reform needs a vent and ac business.

I bet the delivery man said he was going to deliver it but then he couldn't be bothered and Doobs went "..... OK".

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I remember there was a South American hotdog guy that some Doobsters chucked money at after Doobie proved to be a fuckup. A sort of anti-Doobie if you will. It was a micro loan rather than a donation though. I wonder what happened to him and his hotdog business...

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Enfield posted:

dooboe is literally retarded, like his iq is so low doctors have a medical term and its retarded, which is what dooby is

He's a retard who made 80K a year before he quit his job to work for sub minimum wage in the dogshack

He also thanked hotdogprofits.com which I reckon gave him the idea

If you think about it hotdogprofits really ruined his life, goons only enabled him

I'm glad he's branching out now. Got to diversify your portfolio Doobs

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Doobie's two businesses help his local economy.

The Doghouse saved Reform just like the first Doobie thread predicted. Eat that 2.0 cynics.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

Please do not destroy the funny

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

:siren:DOOBIE HAS REMOVED THE WORD "DOGHOUSE" FROM HIS FACEBOOK PAGE:siren:

The mission creep saga continues....

No combos
No hotdogs
No life

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

He's always got the fried chicken salad to fall back on:

"a sold salad" is the most Mavis Beacon phrase in the drat world

ask for it

I'd eat that filthy salad. Looks about the most edible thing are Doobs has produced.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I thought all-day breakfast was a thing now?

Doob can't cook two menus and change your oil. He's not Superman you know.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I find gendered breakfasts very problematic

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

It seems like you're enjoying the new doobie thread when star wars betamax, a champion of these threads, is now a mod. No, you're not a frogger judas. I think you're just a fairweather frogger, which is worse

please be real :pray:

Agreed we fought in the loving trenches for doobie threads. Watching our brothers get banned, taking probations on the chin, stepping over the bodies of poo poo autistic mods. Now doobie is ok again these fairweather froggers think they can waltz in and say "piled high" like it's all good? Sticks in my craw

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

darthvadersayingnooooo.jpg

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

838 days of dawg'n it

It was a good run. Doobie was to real for this world

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
If they're adding a crematorium they might be in the market for a vent hood.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Boinks posted:

*ring ring*
Doob: Hello?
Landlord: Wayne, the funeral home next door needs a bigger parking lot, you're out at the end of the month
Doob: Ok, thanks
*click*

:lol: That's a blast from the past

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

CrashCat posted:

we need executive intervention

thanks obama

I'll sign the petition

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

How right you were, Tasha.

Way to twist the knife. Stone Cold.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

Gonna eat a hot dog with melted cheese on saturday

Epic same, gonna have hotdogs for dinner tonight and pour out a coke (in the bottle) for my dead homie

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm sure that, assuming he isn't just flat broke at this point (a distinct possibility), he could move but does not want to move and would rather just throw in the towel. It's a face saving maneuver.

The breakfast menu we've been laughing at was probably his last hail Mary attempt to keep the doghouse afloat (not an actual hail Mary you filthy papist)

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Does anyone have Star Citizen / Doobie crossover pictures?

e: that was quick thank you goonsire

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Raku posted:

I refuse to believe it's over. One of you degenerates has to have their personal fb so we can follow doob for the rest of his life

if you love someone you have to let them go :unsmith:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Doobs is over, Star Citizen is teetering, DayZ is who even knows. 2016 is going to be a rough year for hellthread topics.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Doobie if business is booming you can get a business loan. Show them your facebook likes.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I would stay at the terrifying Economy Inn, just up the road from the Dog House, in order to see Doobie's hilarious day in court

There is pretty much no way staying there doesn't end up with your naked corpse being fed to pigs

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Madcosby posted:

so he had a commercial lease

even if it was renewed only for a year

he opened in october, and closed off october, so he had a lease, right?

and then he got informed of his lease runnning out and is closing his shop by the end of the month of January

lol

that post wasn't for doobie's customers, it was for us

I'm thinking it was a monthly cash in hand deal but I guess it's possible he had a lease if he's way more organized than we gave him credit for.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
10 bottles of 5w30 $20........... need to get them gone

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

None of his money went into the diner tho?

2 long and painful years of sticking it to the bad froggers has destroyed this man financially, emotionally and physically. Goons ruined his life, let the man rest.

e: his will to fight on plum gave out and I for one don't blame him

Berious fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jan 19, 2016

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

It is incredibly funny to me that several idiot mods fought tooth and nail against all reason (and comprehension) to shut down doobie threads and drive the subject from the forums. Then within a few months of them making fools of themselves and getting de-moded, Doobie just goes and closes the shack on his own (under... ahem... doobious pretenses). And a cool mod that people actually like gets to preside over the closing chapter with humor.

Doobs knew, all the time he was watching over us, our guardian angel against bad mods. With the bad mods defeated Doobs can return to his home planet.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

A fitting end to this epic saga

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Bold Robot posted:

Agree, would like a TLDR on what's going on with those games cause gently caress wading into megathreads in Games.

Star Citizen:
CIG refunded Derek Smart after he caused a ruckus about their lovely non game
This prompted CIG to do refunds for a while after saying they'd never give refunds. The "smart" goon citizens all GTFO
Then CIG released a lovely tech demo with no persistence or even 1% of what was promised and said gently caress you this is enough game to deny further refunds
Chris Roberts tried to play his game on a holiday livestream and bitched about various features as if it's the first time he'd seen them. He looked like a 70 year old lady trying to work the google. Then his game crashed.
Now it's all hands on dick to get their single player game out this year or they are hosed(they'd had nothing playable when PC Gamer visited recently)

DayZ:
:iiam:

I hope this informative post is useful

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

FIRST TIME posted:

Serious question: why are they hosed if they don't get something out this year? Isn't it just the kool-aid sipping true believers left at this point anyway? Like at this point, who would be left that would be so insane to hang in for this long but still reasonable enough to ever let it go?

IDK that's straight from Chris according to the million page thread. I guess he thinks the well will dry up this year. The kool aid chuggers want their second life in space but Chris is way more interested in his single player game. That's where his 10 hours of frustrated movie director cutscenes are so he's going for broke on that and figures it'll be a huge success to fund the rest of the game

e: 10 hours of cut scenes is not an exaggeration. Chris boasted about them and showed off the script

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

SaltLick posted:

Come on we all know gamergate was the real reason hellthread was a thing. We are safe from that here

Anyway it's a dead thread walking

Doobie will live forever in our hearts

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Microwaves Mom posted:

STAR WARS BETAMAX FREAK.

REDNECK FREAK.

SUCH A LIAR.

GET DOWN ON HIS KNEES

SUCK IT DRY.

SUCK ALL THAT CHILI RIGHT OUTTA THAT HOLE.

Goddamn.

For children of god the doob family sure were interested in sucking dick or maybe rimming rear end, not sure where they were going with that. Some freaky sex anyway, with hotdogs

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

CrashCat posted:

If you act quick you can get your own little piece of Doobierama

Doobie doesn't need to get them gone? I think there's a chance he might change his mind guys

I'll make the kickstarter

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rod Munch posted:

So how much is this shirt worth now?

I would wear that shirt with so much pride. Can't believe I missed a special shirt special

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I want a Doobie's Doggers gang tag

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

tomstuart posted:

*wayne robinson lgos into his computer*
*goes to amazon dot com*
*types "coke meberobillia" into the serach bar*
*buys the top 100 best sellers*

look its like a diner in here like an old timey diner

*doesnt get a coke fountain because hes a halfwit moron*

He tried to get a fountain but they turned him down. That's why it's in the bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
If anyone knows a homosexual tell them Doobies is closing. They'll be happy the gay agenda shut down a good Christan establishment

• Locked thread