Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

I love how he poses next to a sign saying "closed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

jjd74 posted:

West Alabama Automotive
November 5, 2015 ·
West Alabama Automotive will be opening for business Monday November the 9th. come on out and support us. Full service oil change, A/C service, brakes, light duty mechanic work. consignment sales on cars. Need to sale a car? bring it to West Alabama Automotive. I was going to open after December but our rent on the building is due now instead of Dec. 1st as I thought. so we need to open now for business so we dont lose the building

Not even open and already in danger of going out of business

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
The next Sam Walton. In 50 years there will be 4,000 Dog Houses across the country.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Remember when he put a help wanted ad for kitchen staff on facebook? He wanted someone with 3 years minimum restaurant experience (so way more than him) and able to pass a drug test and I'm guessing work for minimum wage.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I'm glad others gave money to this idiot so I could watch the saga unfold before my eyes.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Thanks Obama

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Business is booming, but why bother staying open and making some more money, knowing that your source of income will be disappearing soon (or maybe not that soon).

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Shithouse Dave posted:

there are so many pages in this thread i don't know where to look to find out what happened to force the doob to close. was it the lack of business, the lovely hotdogs? a surprise health inspection? the vent hood falling down?

His landlord told him that the neighboring business has inquired about possibly taking over the property to possibly expand their parking lot. Doobster decided that even though "business is booming" he should close up shop within 2 days.

It's obvious business is horrible and this is his out to try and save face.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
He's going to be one of those guys that can never retire because he has no savings at all but instead of taking any accountability or changing anything at all, he's just going to blame everyone else for his problems because that's all he knows how to do.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
stop talking retard

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
how much you want to bet he charged a dollar for each of those pieces of candy.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
25% down for a cake lol

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

If I paid 8 bucks and was served this I would throw it on the floor and walk out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
(Prices are subject to change )

• Locked thread