Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
They're deffos not that cheap on Canadian Amazon but Broadway Camera has them for 109.99 per unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

:supaburn:BUY MY FUJI poo poo:supaburn:

Selling off all my Fuji gear because I need to do more video work in the future and going to move to a GH4 instead. I love this camera and this system to death but I need a camera that can do both.

I'm in :canada:

Prefer so sell all in one go if at all possible but willing to listen to reasonable offers. Also willing to trade for certain Canon and m4/3 lenses, lemme know what you got. All prices are listed in USD

XF50-140mm F2.8 WR: $1200

Cosmetically basically perfect, no optic imperfections, hood is slightly scuffed at parts, but that just means it's a different shade of black there. All caps, has original box if you're into that.

XF35mm F1.4 $350

Optically perfect, there's a tiny ring of white which might be scuffing along the focus ring, metal hood is has some brassing a scratching here and there. Come with original box and all caps including the hood cap.

XF10-24mm F4 $1200$800

Bought this one used, has tiny nick on the filter ring but doesn't affect the filter ring in any way. Optically perfect. Has 3rd party front cap but original hood and rear cap. No box.

X-T1 with Vertical Battery Grip w/ bodycap lens $900
Bought on launch day, cosmetically perfect, shutter count shouldn't be over 10K. It's missing the little rubber stopper that goes in where the contacts for the grip are. The eyecup for the EVF is a Fuji extra large one.

Bodycap lens is basically new.

Will throw in 2 extra Wasabi batteries. Comes with box and original charger. Will not come with the Domke gripper strap but I'll throw in a gordy's brown neck strap.

EF-42 flash $120
Bought this from a goon. There's some wear on the body of the thing but it works perfectly. I've maybe used this 6 times since I got it.

All of it in one shebang:

Geektox fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 18, 2016

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

BlackMK4 posted:

Let me know if you want to separate out the bodycap lens.

I'd rather not, not sure shipping it from Canada would be worth the price. Thanks though.

Splinter posted:

How much are you actually asking for the 10-24?

:stare:

That's my bad, made the post late at night and only checked Canadian sites for prices and converted from there. Not sure why they are so out of whack but in any case price is revised.