Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

daspope posted:

SMERSH mouth bought the big lens. I will update when it is shipped.
Mods please rename thread to "SMERSH Mouth buys all of your old camera poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Cross-post from SA-Mart:

Hot Dog Day 42069 posted:

Hello! I'm clearing out some photography stuff:

B+W 77mm UV haze filter. I used this to complete the weather seal on Canon lenses if I was shooting in adverse conditions. Glass is clean and in good shape since the most it went up against was water. I can't really say what else it's useful for, since most folks will say UV filters are pointless.

How's $20 shipped?

Fujifilm MHG-XT Small. This seems to be the hardest to find of the metal hand grips for the Fujifilm X-T1. It's hardly a hand grip, as it's really just a custom-fit Arca-Swiss plate that still allows access to the battery door on the bottom. I left it on all the time because I liked the small amount of size it added to the X-T1. I'm stuck waiting for Fuji to make an X-T2 counterpart, as I rather liked it and would buy another.

Here's a link on Amazon in case you're not sure which MHG-XT it is, since Fujifilm made like 4 different models. How's $40 shipped?

LowePro Flipside 400 AW. This carried my full-frame DSLR, 5 lenses, a flash, filters, and my tripod on a couple of hiking trips. It's the most comfortable camera backpack I've taken hiking yet. I downsized my gear a lot so it's unnecessary now and should go to a new home.

All of the dividers are present and accounted for. Overall I'd say it's in excellent shape:

How's $75 shipped?

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures of anything. US and PayPal please! Thanks for looking!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Ryand-Smith posted:

I will take that bag today, how soon can you ship it (my amazon basics bag is woefuly small and I want to demote it to "house storage" bag.". What is the paypall to ship.
I could ship it out on Monday! I'll PM you PayPal info. Thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Got it! I'll send you tracking on Monday! That's for the prompt transaction!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Interest check on a Kirk BH-1 and Kirk MPA-2 before I pop them off of their respective Manfrotto carbon fiber legs? Interest check on those too, I suppose. It was all fantastic when I was using heavier camera setups, but it's just overkill for my mirrorless stuff now.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

I might be interested in the BH-1, though it depends a little on the price. Pics/price, please!
Hello! Sorry for the delay -- I wasn't home much this weekend to get pictures. The conditions on all of these are excellent. Save for a bit of dust from disuse in the last year since I switched to mirrorless, the Kirk heads look new. The Manfrotto stuff is in spectacular shape too, with just a little dirt on the feet telling you that they're not brand new. Everything ships in its original packaging. The only other comment I have about condition: apparently the BH-1 came with a universal plate, but I can't locate that. I had an L-bracket on my 5D3 and can't recall ever using a plate. Either way, it's Arca-Swiss compatible with any similar plates or L-brackets. I can get more detailed shots of any specific parts if needed.

Here are manufacturer links to the 4 items I'm selling, in case people want to know more about the features/capabilities.

https://www.kirkphoto.com/bh-1-ball-head.html
https://www.kirkphoto.com/kirk-mpa-2-monopod-head.html
https://www.manfrotto.us/manfrotto-mt055cxpro4-055-carbon-fibre-4-section-tripod-with-horizontal-column (this is a link to a slightly newer version since I can't find a link to the 055CXPRO4, but as best as I can tell nothing really changed except for aesthetics)
https://www.manfrotto.us/694cx-cf-4-sect-monopod-with-magnesium-castings-holds-11lbs

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, these work beautifully but are just overkill since I got rid of my full-frame, big-lens setup. I don't really know where to price these, but let's say 50% off retail shipped within the US? So that would be...

Kirk BH-1: $175 (under 50% since it's missing the plate) sold!
Kirk MPA-2: $100
Manfrotto 055CXPRO4: $250
Manfrotto 694CX: $100

Paypal and US-only would be ideal, thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Oct 17, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

I'll take the BH-1. PM sent.
PayPal received! I'll ship that out today!

edit: shipped! PMing you tracking.

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Oct 17, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Hello! Sorry for the delay -- I wasn't home much this weekend to get pictures. The conditions on all of these are excellent. Save for a bit of dust from disuse in the last year since I switched to mirrorless, the Kirk heads look new. The Manfrotto stuff is in spectacular shape too, with just a little dirt on the feet telling you that they're not brand new. Everything ships in its original packaging. The only other comment I have about condition: apparently the BH-1 came with a universal plate, but I can't locate that. I had an L-bracket on my 5D3 and can't recall ever using a plate. Either way, it's Arca-Swiss compatible with any similar plates or L-brackets. I can get more detailed shots of any specific parts if needed.

Here are manufacturer links to the 4 items I'm selling, in case people want to know more about the features/capabilities.

https://www.manfrotto.us/manfrotto-mt055cxpro4-055-carbon-fibre-4-section-tripod-with-horizontal-column (this is a link to a slightly newer version since I can't find a link to the 055CXPRO4, but as best as I can tell nothing really changed except for aesthetics)
https://www.manfrotto.us/694cx-cf-4-sect-monopod-with-magnesium-castings-holds-11lbs

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, these work beautifully but are just overkill since I got rid of my full-frame, big-lens setup. I don't really know where to price these, but let's say 50% off retail shipped within the US? So that would be...

Kirk MPA-2: $100 $75
Manfrotto 055CXPRO4: $250 $200
Manfrotto 694CX: $100 $75

Price drop! I'll let the monopod and head go together for $125, the tripod and monopod go together for $250, or everything left for $300! Get this stuff outta my apartment!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Interest check in a LEE Filters setup: holder, 3 hard grads, 3 soft grads, Big Stopper, and a giant B+H c.pol. that actually fits in front of it.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

I'm interested but I live in Europe. If that's not a deal-breaker then let me know what your price is with a shipping estimate.

So, here are B&H links to everything I'd like to sell as a bundle:
Total retail price: $1328.25+tax and shipping. :homebrew:

How's 50% off retail for everything, shipped sound? $664.13?

Bonus shot of how stupid it can look on a mirrorless camera :getin:

sold!

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 26, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

I'll go for that but I'm waiting for an invoice to be paid. If you can wait a week, I'll do it.
Sure thing! No rush. Thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

I'll go for that but I'm waiting for an invoice to be paid. If you can wait a week, I'll do it.
PayPal received for the filters, thanks!

edit: PM'd shipping info

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 26, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Manfrotto 055CXPRO4: $250 $200

Price drop! I'll let the monopod and head go together for $125, the tripod and monopod go together for $250, or everything left for $300! Get this stuff outta my apartment!
This stuff is still available :) Make an offer!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

BetterLekNextTime posted:

I know these are insane deals, but can you do $150 for the Manfrotto 055CXPRO4? I'm already in "discretionary money I don't have" territory after getting the wimberley head.
I wouldn't be able to maintain my reputation of impulse buying expensive photo poo poo and then selling it to goons for cheap if I said no, would I?

I'll PM you my PayPal address if you like!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

PayPal received! I'll get that out tomorrow!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

I got back from out of the country and this is now in my hands. Thanks!

Helen Highwater posted:

A big box of expensive glass arrived safely here this morning. Actually it arrived on Monday but I only just got around to picking it up from the customs office.

Everything is in great condition and it's all present. There's even a bonus screw-on UV filter in one of the wallets.

I always intended to get a Lee filters set but they were pretty spendy. I bought some cheapass Chinese filter set instead a few years ago and I can honestly say that I can understand the price difference now. These things are super solid and everything fits together satisfyingly well. Can't wait to take some bad photos with them!

Thanks a lot Mr Sex Parrot!
Glad to hear it, both of you!

I've got PM's- sure!

e: Money sent. You are an amazing human being.
Taking it to the mail room now! I'll PM you tracking shortly!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Looks like it's never been used
Yep that sounds like my stuff...
No problem, enjoy!

So I still have the carbon monopod and the Kirk head if any sports shooters are struggling to support a heavy tele!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

torgeaux posted:

All Sold.
Including the cat? :ohdear:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Manfrotto 055CXPRO4: $250 $200 sold!

Price drop! I'll let the monopod and head go together for $125! Get this stuff outta my apartment!

This stuff is still available :) Make an offer!
Digging up these old posts because the monopod and its respective head are still sitting in my garage if anyone's looking for one. I need to move cross-country in a month and it's not coming with me.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

red19fire posted:

You know what, I could use the monopod and the head. What's the PP email?
I shot you a PM, thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

red19fire posted:

I sent you a money.
Got it, thanks! I'll follow up with shipment details tomorrow.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Got it, thanks! I'll follow up with shipment details tomorrow.
PM'd tracking, walking it to the mail room now to go out today.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

I'm moving across the country for grad school, and this stuff didn't make the cut. Links are to B&H product pages if you want to know more about them. Gonna price at ~50% of retail price, shipped in the US, and see how that goes.

Rode Stereo VideoMic - $120 - SOLD

I used this guy for a few video shoots years ago, but it hasn't seen any use since. The door on the top for the battery doesn't stay closed well, but gaffer tape seems to do the trick. This includes the Rode "deadcat" wind muff microphone cover which is usually sold separately.

Think Tank Retrospective 20 (Pinestone Gray) - $85

I took this on one trip overseas to carry my full-frame Canon setup, but you wouldn't know it since it still looks new. I didn't use the dividers but I believe they're all present and accounted for, along with the unused rain cover. It's been unused for about 3 years now.

Fujifilm Instax SP-2 Printer (Gold) - $75 SOLD

I ran a few of packs of film through this and it's pretty fun at family get-togethers, but I just don't see myself using it on the other side of the country where I don't know anyone yet. I've still got 5 unused packs of film that I'll include.

Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote - $60 - SOLD

This is Canon's official timer remote release. I haven't had a full-frame Canon body for over 3 years though, so I'm not sure why I still have this. Battery is still good, last time I checked.

PayPal is preferred, PM me or reply here if you have any questions or concerns.

Star War Sex Parrot fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 8, 2017

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

I'll take this.
PM’d you! Thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

PM'd tracking.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

I'll take this- will PM you for details.

e: $$$ sent
Shipped today and PM'd tracking. Thanks!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Anyone with an X-T2 grip and AC adapter looking to unload them? I'm mostly just looking to run my X-T2 off of wall power for video stuff, but I guess I need the grip for that. :(

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Will we get more Leland videos?
It's a strong possibility! I'm not aware of anything else that you can test photo/video gear with besides cats.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Rontalvos posted:

Fuji OEM X-T2 Grip $170 OBO
-Original charger
-2 Wasabi Batteries
Grip is in great shape with very minor handling marks on the battery tray cover which are difficult to photograph.
I’ll take this. Wanna PM me PayPal details?

I might be a bit slow to respond since I flew out of town yesterday and am traveling for 2 weeks but will try to remember to check PMs and get you money sent.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Money sent!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Graniteman posted:

Fuji EF-X500 Flash $150

:words:

Fuji EF-X500 Flash
Like new condition. It's seen very little use (probably <200 pops total). Includes the original box, manual, two diffusion heads, cold shoe stand thingy, and case.

I've always wanted a better flash for my X-T2! I'll take this. Just shoot me a PM where to send money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

$154.79 sent to cover fees, thanks!