Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
All Fuji metal lenses do that flat spot in the focus ring for the record. My gear has gotten some from riding in a bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
Gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Nov 30, 2018

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

8th-snype posted:

Selling my XT-2. I bought it used, I'm the second owner. It's in good shape no lockups or anything weird. Will come with original box, OEM battery, charger, Peak Designs Strap, and metal handgrip (nonOEM). $800 OBO shipped to the US, I'll ship internationally you'd have to pay for the postage.

Price drop to $700 shipped to the US. I'm putting it up on eBay if noone bites.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I did some 2nd shooting and editing work for a buddy of mine's fledgling wedding studio and he offered me cash or one of his backup cameras as payment (he hates selling gear and just upgraded so this is doing both of us a favor). Anyone interested in a Nikon D750? Body, battery, and charger only. Camera has never seen use, it has 425 clicks on the shutter. I was thinking $900 shipped to the US but I'm open to reasonable offers. If no one here bites in a day or two I'll put it up on ebay. More photo's available, just PM me or email evilgeniusphotography at gmail

[

Sale pending

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 22, 2019

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Bottom Liner posted:

I emailed ya. That's a helluva deal and I need another 750.

Sent you my PayPal info.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Bottom Liner posted:

payment sent :hfive:

Got it, missed the post office today but it'll be out tomorrow and I'll email tracking.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Any one in the market for a shotgun mic?

Rode VideoMic Pro BNIB $140 shipped to the US.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Oct 15, 2020

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I recently bought a Panasonic G9 and then decided I'd be better off with an S5. All prices net to me plus $10 for shipping (so I can buy boxes and packing material mostly). I'd rather not ship internationally but Canada is probably doable.

Panasonic Lumix G9shutter count: 2782. $825
Has a few tiny marks on body (one or two on the screen but unnoticeable in actual use) otherwise excellent condition. Comes in original box with all OEM accessories, 1 OEM battery, 2 wasabi batteries w/ charger, and 2 nikon F mount to M43 adapters (one G type one non).

Panasonic 25mm f/1.7 $80
No scratches. Includes caps and hood. I think there was a few specks of dust visible under the front element but they don't affect the image quality.

Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 II $600
No scratches. Includes caps, hood, and nonOEM lens pouch. The dual IS is extremely good for both stills and video.

Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8 II $650
No scratches. Includes caps, hood, and OEM lens pouch. The dual IS is extremely good for both stills and video.

Breakthrough Photography 58mm X4 circular polariser $90
No scratches. Includes case. Absolutely the best polariser I have ever used.

58mm Tiffen Black Pro Mist 1/4 $35
No scratches. Includes case but the latch broke on it.

Ideally someone will want to buy this entire kit, I will happily let it all go for $2,000 and split the shipping with you. If someone is interested in buying both f/2.8 zooms I'll throw in the filters along with them.

Album of everything: https://imgur.com/a/G0h5Q0w

PM me questions or HMU at grain.is.beautiful at gmail

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Yeah, this would have been my forever kit if I didn't need something slightly better for my freelance career. The image quality is as good as any other m43 camera. The G9 is the most ergonomic camera I've ever used and have had my hands every major camera system. The dual IS nuts too, this camera does a better job at smoothing out handheld video than my S5 by a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Interest check in a Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 contemporary zoom in L mount?

Glass is perfect. It's a killer portrait lens but I have too many portrait lenses at the moment. I'm located in Seattle, wa and will be happy to post pics and a price if anyone wants it before it goes up on ebay.