Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Father O'Blivion posted:

Generous offer, you've got something to supercede it I imagine? I wouldn't wanna put you out of the 8x10 realm, but I'll do a bit of reading on the system and PM questions.

The selection of 2nd hand, modern-ish 8x10 gear seems a bit scarce lately, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I suppose an Intrepid is always an option though.

Yes, I got an 8x10 Intrepid. It's not as light-tight as I would like, but it's usable out of direct sun and/or with a darkcloth over it... I can't recommend getting one, but now that I have one I might as well use it.

An 8x10 Chamonix is the dream but I don't shoot enough 8x10 to justify it just yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

MrBlandAverage posted:

Yes, I got an 8x10 Intrepid. It's not as light-tight as I would like, but it's usable out of direct sun and/or with a darkcloth over it... I can't recommend getting one, but now that I have one I might as well use it.

Ouch... I was looking at a 4x5 in the future. Has Intepid given any response?

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Ethics_Gradient posted:

Ouch... I was looking at a 4x5 in the future. Has Intepid given any response?

Yes, there's been some inconclusive back and forth about getting proof. Even if it's just so they can see where the problem is, I'm not confident that they can actually fix it - ansel autisms had the same problem and they shipped him a whole new back that also didn't fix the problem. I'm not really interested into going to more effort to not get a solution to the problem.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I received the spotmatic f from ExecuDork today, in a very festive box. Thanks!

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Anybody selling any Fuji lenses for cheapish? I need a good walkaround.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Anybody selling any Fuji lenses for cheapish? I need a good walkaround.

I'm selling a cheap fuji lens, but probably not what you're looking for.

I picked up a used A7ii for my birthday and that means my remaining fuji gear needs a new home.

X-E1

Unknown shutter count, bought lightly used from forums member Bob Socko and well taken care of. Comes with lots of extras and would make a great first foray into mirrorless.

Extras:

Adapters for Minolta MC/MD, M42 screw mount and M39 screw mount
Hotshoe thumb rest (amazing with smaller legacy glass)
LDX-E1L arca swiss grip (great for larger/heavy glass)
Wood soft press
3 batteries, two chargers (OEM, Wasabi)
Body cap

Body is in great shape with only some residue from a screen protector around the edges. 100% functional.

Fujifilm XC 50-230mm 4.5-6.7 OIS Zoom Lens

Bought used locally, has some marring on the plastic body but otherwise in great shape. Cheap long lens, not much else to say. Comes with caps and hood.

Would let whole package go for $325 shipped, otherwise asking $200 shipped for X-E1 and extras and $150 shipped for the 50-230mm.

I have bough and sold here for years, I think Breadnought owns most of my previous fuji lenses (35 and 23).

PM for payment details. Full gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/4YQ4IOm

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Thanks for the offer but I think that zoom range might not be very good for walkaround purposes

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!

MrBlandAverage posted:

Yes, there's been some inconclusive back and forth about getting proof. Even if it's just so they can see where the problem is, I'm not confident that they can actually fix it - ansel autisms had the same problem and they shipped him a whole new back that also didn't fix the problem. I'm not really interested into going to more effort to not get a solution to the problem.

I know this is not the thread but have you or anyone else posted somewhere else about this? I'd be interested in a breakdown/review/general opinion on pros and cons of the intrepid from a trustworthy source...

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.
Just posted up a few Canon L lenses in SA Mart: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878185

Also, I do have a few more to post (some L, some non, some EF-S). I have a 10-18mm EF-S, 50mm 1.4 EF, and one or two others. Hope to get those listed this weekend, for anyone interested.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

UGAmazing posted:

Just posted up a few Canon L lenses in SA Mart: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878185

Also, I do have a few more to post (some L, some non, some EF-S). I have a 10-18mm EF-S, 50mm 1.4 EF, and one or two others. Hope to get those listed this weekend, for anyone interested.

Mildly interested in the 10-18, how much would you be asking for it?

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Huge post incoming. I've got some old Nikon gear for sale since I've finally decided to commit to µ4/3 (now that it's probably a dying mount). I'd also consider trades, but probably only for a Panasonic GM5. Prices are shipped within the US and are definitely negotiable, especially if you buy more than one thing. I'm happy to ship internationally, we'll just need to talk about shipping costs. Most of this gear hasn't been used in years, but it all looks to be in working condition. I will check functionality again before shipping it off :). No fungus in any of the lenses, just a bit of dust that you'll find in anything that's been used for a while. If you want additional photos, please ask!

First a group shot (the rest of the photos will be as links to imgur albums, since this post will be big enough as it is):

FX gear:

Sigma 50-500 f4-6.3 (old, old version with no stabilization and with an aperture ring)

https://imgur.com/a/NB7Y980

One of the biggest, slowest nifty fifties you can find, but it makes up for it by being able to zoom in a bit. The lens has a new(ish) focus motor, and hasn't been used much since then, so it's in great shape, other than some cosmetic stuff, like some of the finish rubbing off. This is a great lens if you want to play around with a super-telephoto for cheap. IMO, it takes really good photos in bright light, if you have good technique. I'm sure it's a significant step below a modern xxx-600 lens, though, and I'm judging it from a 12 MP DX sensor. The handsome green case is included. Completed auctions on ebay are aaaaall over the place (300-500, but the slightly newer OS version is about the same price), so I'll put it up for $220 shipped.

Kiron 2x TC for manual focus

https://imgur.com/a/1L5fx4o

Not sure if this is AI or AIS (does it matter?), and I didn't use it all that much. I'm not sure I'd count on it for image quality, but it feels well built and will double the focal length of your lens! $30 shipped

Nikon TC-16A modified so that it works with DSLRs SOLD!

https://imgur.com/a/ymY7GEo

Okay, this thing is seriously cool. It's a 1.6x TC that has movable elements inside, giving you a small window of autofocus. You have to manually focus to get close, and then this thing will handle the rest. Your camera body needs to have an AF motor, and I'm not sure it works properly with current DSLRs (it works great on my D300, though). I'm happy to try to do some research if you want me to check if it works with your camera. I had to modify it a bit to make it work, specifically one of the pins had to be moved, and a couple of leads on one of the ICs are clipped. This means it won't work with older film cameras anymore. My modification was not.... professional, to say the least. I tore a flex cable, and soldered some 30 gauge wire to fix that, the spring holding the mount lock is missing (not that big of a deal, really, you can just slide it into place yourself), the moved pin's spring got some solder on it, so it's not very flexible, making it feel kind of rough when mounting, and finally, you sometimes have to twist it a bit to get it to register properly by the camera (I assume the pin is not making perfect contact). I'm going to ask for $80 shipped (about half of completed ebay listings for more professionally modified versions). If the AF fails, it is still a very good manual focus 1.6x TC. I definitely expect this to last a long time, though. It's worked great on my D300 and my parents' D700 for years. One of these days I'll make a post in the repair thread to show off the mod.

Nikon SB-600 flash

https://imgur.com/a/IKKr9Gn

Great flash. I'm not sure it works perfectly with current DSLRs, I'm happy to look into that for you, if you want. Comes with the stand, but no batteries (uses 4 AAs). I might be able to find the little storage bag for it also. $70 shipped

Interest check: Nikon 70-300mm VR (the first VR one, not the latest model), Nikon 50mm f1.8G. My parents are interested in these, but if one of you are also, I can make them hurry up and decide.

DX Gear:

Nikon D300 with: 1 battery, charger (no figure 8 power cord), 8GB CF card, extra strap, USB cable, remote control, old focusing screen

https://imgur.com/a/cgTTcpC

My Nikon D300. It has a Katz Eye split prism focusing screen, which is really nice when you are manually focusing. I can't find the power cord that goes with the charger. There's a $4 one on Amazon, which I'll ship to you, if you don't have prime. This camera is awesome and still takes great photos. The main weaknesses compared to modern sensors are low-light capability, and print size. Note that the spot meter becomes inaccurate at apertures wider than about f4 because of the spilt prism screen. $160 shipped

Nikon D60, 18-55mm VR, 55-200 no VR with: 1 battery, charger (no power cord), old viewfinder cover, old focusing screen, some 2 GB flippy SD cards that have their own USB connector

https://imgur.com/a/K47cB6t

My Nikon D60. It has a split prism focusing screen, from focusingscreens.com. It also has viewfinder cover that has a slight magnification, which also helps with focusing manually. Same deal with the D300 above, I'm missing the figure 8 power cord for the charger. This camera is old by now, and I feel like the kind of person who would be interested, probably is happy with the cell phone images by now. So, it's probably best for someone who think they might be interested in photography, but doesn't want to spend a lot of money and find that they don't like it. For that reason, I'm happy to sell it at pretty much any price to someone who would use it. The camera and lenses make fine photos in good light. The telephoto one has a hood. The kit zoom is missing the rear cap, but the camera does have a body cap. I'd prefer to include the two zooms in the sale, but will consider breaking some of it up. I'll say $100 shipped for all of it, but if you know someone who will actually use this, and doesn't have the money to spend, I will send it for the cost of shipping, or whatever you/they can afford. Note: The grip is scratched up quite a bit, from when I drove over the 70-300 that was attached to the camera. That was almost a decade ago, and it has been used a lot since then without issue.

Nikon 35mm f/1.8 SOLD!

https://imgur.com/a/yRHiWjM

The best DX lens Nikon makes! This thing is seriously sweet, and takes great photos in any light, at any aperture. If you have a DX camera, and don't have this lens, you want it. $90 shipped, with hood.

That's all! Let me know if you have any questions, or if you want any additional photos.

ShadeofBlue fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jan 3, 2019

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

ShadeofBlue posted:

Nikon TC-16A modified so that it works with DSLRs
Nikon 35mm f/1.8

Hey I'm interested in these two, sent you a PM to talk shipping costs.

edit: and money sent.

Vayra fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Dec 30, 2018

UGAmazing
Jul 26, 2007

I buy used, damaged & broken Apple devices.

Dog Case posted:

Mildly interested in the 10-18, how much would you be asking for it?

$175.00 shipped priority?

Also wanted to add that I have two Canon EF 50mm 1.4 lenses available as well. Both work perfectly, no issues; $170.00 shipped priority, each. Will get photos up of them sometime soon.

UGAmazing fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Dec 31, 2018

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bumping an old post

10-24 F4 OIS lens: in near perfect condition. I used it a handful of times. Comes with everything that was in the box plus a polarizer I kept on to protect the front element.

10-24mm F4: $700 shipped within the US

I'm in Chicago, so if you're local and can meet me, I'll knock off 20 bucks for shipping.

bloops fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 31, 2018

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

The Good Professor posted:

Hey I'm interested in these two, sent you a PM to talk shipping costs.

edit: and money sent.

For the record, I received the money, the lens and TC will be shipped out on the 2nd. Phone posting now, I’ll edit my original post later.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

65 mm Voigtlander APO macro for Sony full frame.
$650

Bumping before selling to B&H. Totally open to offers.
Sold

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jan 12, 2019

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad

UncleGuito posted:

Fuji X-T10 (silver): $310
Great condition and rarely used. Body and screen are in great condition- screen protector on since day one. There is some light scuffing on the left side of the body from the metal strap connectors but that's the only noticeable use (see images). Comes with the following:
- Camera + sensor cap
- Original box & paperwork
- Original adapter & battery
- 2x extra batteries + USB charger
- Original strap
- Screen protector (already applied)
- For $20 extra, can throw in a Gordy's leather strap https://gordyscamerastraps.com/products/neck-strap-horizontal

https://i.imgur.com/80j7SDv.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3iqFMTJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gdoSQCW.jpg

Fuji XF 35mm f2 (silver): $295
This thing is mint condition and comes with all original items (box, hood, papers, sealed cloth, etc). Purchased in early June and not a scratch/scuff/blemish/haze/etc anywhere on it. It only has about 200 shots on it... switching back to the Sony ecosystem so getting rid of all my Fuji gear.

https://i.imgur.com/9LMjEsw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Y4cC1ON.jpg
Price drop before I take these to ebay!

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 5, 2019

SimpleCoax
Aug 7, 2003

TV is the thing this year.
Hair Elf
Edit: Sold my X100F on Craigslist.

SimpleCoax fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 9, 2019

Beastruction
Feb 16, 2005

ShadeofBlue posted:

Sigma 50-500 f4.5-5.6 (old, old version with no stabilization and with an aperture ring)

https://imgur.com/a/NB7Y980

One of the biggest, slowest nifty fifties you can find, but it makes up for it by being able to zoom in a bit. The lens has a new(ish) focus motor, and hasn't been used much since then, so it's in great shape, other than some cosmetic stuff, like some of the finish rubbing off. This is a great lens if you want to play around with a super-telephoto for cheap. IMO, it takes really good photos in bright light, if you have good technique. I'm sure it's a significant step below a modern xxx-600 lens, though, and I'm judging it from a 12 MP DX sensor. The handsome green case is included. Completed auctions on ebay are aaaaall over the place (300-500, but the slightly newer OS version is about the same price), so I'll put it up for $220 shipped.

I'll take this, where should I send the money?

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Beastruction posted:

I'll take this, where should I send the money?

My PayPal is Ashadeofblue@gmail.com. I don’t think I have a box to ship it in (the one I had planned for it was used to ship Christmas gifts), so it might take a few days until I get it out. I should be able to get it in the mail by Saturday.

Oh and I just realized there’s a typo, the lens is f4-6.3, so let me know if that changes your decision!

Beastruction
Feb 16, 2005

ShadeofBlue posted:

My PayPal is Ashadeofblue@gmail.com. I don’t think I have a box to ship it in (the one I had planned for it was used to ship Christmas gifts), so it might take a few days until I get it out. I should be able to get it in the mail by Saturday.

Oh and I just realized there’s a typo, the lens is f4-6.3, so let me know if that changes your decision!

I saw the aperture marked on the lens so that's fine, so is Saturday. Money sent.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Got it! If you send me an email at my PayPal address, I can send you the tracking number once I have it.

Edit: put the lens in the mail today (Friday), I think PayPal should have sent you tracking info, let me know if it did not.

ShadeofBlue fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jan 5, 2019

Beastruction
Feb 16, 2005

ShadeofBlue posted:

Got it! If you send me an email at my PayPal address, I can send you the tracking number once I have it.

Edit: put the lens in the mail today (Friday), I think PayPal should have sent you tracking info, let me know if it did not.

Got the lens today, everything looks good.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Since I bought the 16-55 I decided to sell some "redundant" stuff. Up first is my easiest to part with:

Fuji XF 35mm f/2 WR - $320 shipped
I am the second owner, it's in pristine condition. Includes the box, manual, unopened cloth bag.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/euTCZxp

I also have a 50 f/2 I'll probably sell .. I just like it a lot better.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

ShadeofBlue posted:

For the record, I received the money, the lens and TC will be shipped out on the 2nd. Phone posting now, I’ll edit my original post later.

Got the lens and TC today, looks great, was carefully packed, thanks!

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Beastruction posted:

Got the lens today, everything looks good.

The Good Professor posted:

Got the lens and TC today, looks great, was carefully packed, thanks!

Glad to hear it!

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

I've got a Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS STM and a 50-250mm IS STM, both kit lenses, that I got with my 80D and used once each. Basically brand new, but I don't really need them. $80 shipped for the 18-55mm and $150 shipped for the 50-250mm? I'll knock a few bucks off if you're Chicago-ish local and want to meet in person to get them.

4 Sale by charliebravo77, on Flickr

Sold.

charliebravo77 fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 11, 2019

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Selling my Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens (Sony E Mount)

Excellent Condition.
Original Box Included. Can probably get you the original receipt; ~3 months old.

$750 shipped.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
I did some 2nd shooting and editing work for a buddy of mine's fledgling wedding studio and he offered me cash or one of his backup cameras as payment (he hates selling gear and just upgraded so this is doing both of us a favor). Anyone interested in a Nikon D750? Body, battery, and charger only. Camera has never seen use, it has 425 clicks on the shutter. I was thinking $900 shipped to the US but I'm open to reasonable offers. If no one here bites in a day or two I'll put it up on ebay. More photo's available, just PM me or email evilgeniusphotography at gmail

[

Sale pending

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 22, 2019

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I emailed ya. That's a helluva deal and I need another 750.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

Bottom Liner posted:

I emailed ya. That's a helluva deal and I need another 750.

Sent you my PayPal info.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

8th-snype posted:

Sent you my PayPal info.

payment sent :hfive:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Bottom Liner posted:

payment sent :hfive:

Got it, missed the post office today but it'll be out tomorrow and I'll email tracking.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Walked posted:

Selling my Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens (Sony E Mount)

Excellent Condition.
Original Box Included. Can probably get you the original receipt; ~3 months old.

$600 shipped.

Lowering to $600 shipped before I move on to ebay

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Walked posted:

Lowering to $600 shipped before I move on to ebay

Will likely buy. Just need to confirm I can return another lens recently purchased. Gimme a day or two.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

8th-snype posted:

Got it, missed the post office today but it'll be out tomorrow and I'll email tracking.

USPS tracking was shite but this arrived in like new condition 👍

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

bEatmstrJ posted:

Will likely buy. Just need to confirm I can return another lens recently purchased. Gimme a day or two.

Sure thing; work has been super crazy so I havent gotten around to listing it yet. Let me know.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Anybody here hate money? Have I got a deal for you!

Phase One P25+ Kit - $4500 shipped

This is a full Phase One P25+ Kit. It works as well as a 5-10 year old phase one should; much like a vintage Ducati motorcycle, it's finicky and quirky but when you see the finished result it's 100% worth the trouble. The whole kit has an expected amount of wear & tear but it's excellent overall. I've had it for about a year and used it 5 times, it doesn't deserve to sit on the shelf like it does now.
The guts of the kit is the P25+ back. It has 3100+ actuations. This is not a typo, the back was refurbished at P1 by a previous owner about 3 years ago, I have the paperwork in the box. No scratches on the sensor or anything like that. I have 3 batteries plus the dual slot charger for it. It has 2 caps for the sensor cover.
The body is a Phase One DF+, it has one AF point and runs on 6x AA batteries. I will include a set of 12 AA batteries. Has front and back caps. The custom setting menu is a nightmare so be sure to save a copy of the owners manual PDF to your phone.
The lens is an 80mm LS by Schneider. It has a built-in leaf shutter for sync speeds of 1/500 or faster depending on the sync system. Front and back caps included, but they're by Mamiya and somehow the rear cap doesn't lock despite the phase one bayonet mount being a Mamiya clone. I just use a rubber band to keep it in place.
Other things included in the kit: 15' firewire for tethering, 32 GB CF Card for the back, 16' PC Sync flash cable, and a backpack that will fit everything. Also have the boxes and paperwork for the back and body.
All you'll need is a laptop running capture one for tethering, or a CF card reader. But I'd recommend Capture One tethering because the DOF is insanely thin even at f/8. It shoots at approximately 1 frame every 2 seconds, and so is much better suited to a studio setting, like still life or portraits.
Asking price is $4500. I'd prefer to sell in person, in NJ, with a bank check or cash in my bank lobby, etc, but I guess PayPal & shipping can work too, with signature, insurance, etc.

Example from last week:

E: added more recent pics.

For real this time, need to upgrade my work cameras. Goon price: $3000, shipped.

Word to the wise, I'll have two high mileage xt2's listed here in the next month or so.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Since I bought the 16-55 I decided to sell some "redundant" stuff. Up first is my easiest to part with:

Fuji XF 35mm f/2 WR - $320 shipped
I am the second owner, it's in pristine condition. Includes the box, manual, unopened cloth bag.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/euTCZxp

I also have a 50 f/2 I'll probably sell .. I just like it a lot better.

I still have this. Make an offer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Walked posted:

Sure thing; work has been super crazy so I havent gotten around to listing it yet. Let me know.

Change of plan. Gonna back out on this. Thanks though!