Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I have a Tokina 11-20mm for Nikon if anyone is interested. I bought it in January, and I just don't think I shoot enough wide angle stuff for it to be useful for me. It's roughly equivalent to 18mm-30mm on DX. It's probably had 50 shots put through it and comes with a 72mm filter. I have box/manual/etc. These are $600 new, so... $500?

edit: thank you to the rule knowers for bringing up the photo

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I bought 2 Nikon FA's, thinking the first one was broken. It was actually totally fine, woops. This one I bought from B&H for $190 with a rating of 8+. First camera with matrix metering. I put a roll of velvia through this and saw no light leaks. I'll let it go for $180 shipped (just the body, lens not included).

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Selling some older Nikon stuff. I have:

28mm f/2.8 AI-S for $260 + shipping. No haze/fungus/scratches at all.

Nikkor-Q 200mm f/4 Pre-AI with factory conversion to AI. Pretty solid lens for how old it is. No haze/fungus/scratches on this one either. Comes with funky built in hood. $50

the Nikon FA I listed earlier is still for sale, here are some better pictures. One thing I forgot to mention is the mark on the ISO dial no longer has the paint on it - you have to look for the little divet where the paint would be to see what the ISO is set to. I'll bring the price down to $160.

Will trade for vintage camera stuff too.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks posted:

Selling some older Nikon stuff. I have:

28mm f/2.8 AI-S for $240 + shipping. No haze/fungus/scratches at all.

Nikkor-Q 200mm f/4 Pre-AI with factory conversion to AI. Pretty solid lens for how old it is. No haze/fungus/scratches on this one either. Comes with funky built in hood. $50

the Nikon FA I listed earlier is still for sale, here are some better pictures. One thing I forgot to mention is the mark on the ISO dial no longer has the paint on it - you have to look for the little divet where the paint would be to see what the ISO is set to. I'll bring the price down to $140.

Will trade for vintage camera stuff too.

Sold the 200mm, price drop on the rest.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Anybody have any 40, 50, 75, or 90mm M mount lenses for sale? The weirder the better. I just got a Voigtlander Bessa R3a and have no lenses.

edit: or m39

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 10, 2016

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I think I've just rekindled things with my LTM Canon 50 1.2, but if I decide to part with it I'll let you know. I used to shoot with it on my R3a :3:

That's one of the exact lenses I was looking at, but there is only one on ebay in not so great condition. Definitely let me know!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hello. I am interested in any soviet lenses in m39 mount that you guys might have. I guess m42 as well, but I don't really know much about those - anything that converts easily to m-mount basically. I'd go to ebay, but it's really a crap shoot with those lenses as far as quality, so I'm hoping someone has one that's in good shape. thanks!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pompous Rhombus posted:

M42 is an SLR mount, wouldn't convert to M39 and maintain infinity focus. I've had good luck with the several Russian lenses I've owned (bodies are another story...), the best way to buy them is pay the slight premium for a US seller and return it if it's not as described. The Russian/Ukrainian sellers are just as happy to take returns, but shipping kinda kills it.

I thiiink I'm gonna hang on to the Canon 50mm 1.2 LTM I mentioned to you earlier because I still use it. A friend of mine has the 50 1.4 LTM and it produces some really nice stuff (also is a fair bit lighter), that's a good one to keep an eye out for.

thanks man, that's valuable knowledge. I've been keeping an eye on US sellers for 50mm jupiter lenses and haven't seen anything yet, but I think you're right that that's my best bet.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I just launched my light meter into a creek on the first day of a photo trip, so if anyone has a gossen digisix or something similar I would be interested.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Long shot, but if you're willing to part with the better scanning glass inserts, I would buy those separately.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm selling my Nikon dx stuff.

Nikon D7000 - $280.00 - 4,700 shutter fires, very little exterior wear. I have the charger and battery, but I don't think I have the box.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 - $590 - has some marks in the metal near the mount from when it rolled off my backpack onto the floor. It hasn't affected performance at all. Comes with box and everything in it. Also has a uv filter with it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1089459-REG/vu_filters_vsuv72_72mm_sion_uv_filter.html

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Suicide Watch posted:

Interested in the D7000, you have an email i can reach you at?

yeah, spcbeck at gmail.com

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

yeah, I might be interested in one of the d750s

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Kinfolk Jones posted:

Do you have any more pics of the lens, specifically the glass without the filter on it?

Check your pms.

I also forgot I owned this lens, so it's gotta go as well.

Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6, really great all around travel lens if you're shooting DX. Excellent condition, $325 shipped.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

well uhh, if both of them drop out I'm interested.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks posted:

I'm selling my Nikon dx stuff.

Nikon D7000 - $280.00 - 4,700 shutter fires, very little exterior wear. I have the charger and battery, but I don't think I have the box.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 - $590 - has some marks in the metal near the mount from when it rolled off my backpack onto the floor. It hasn't affected performance at all. Comes with box and everything in it. Also has a uv filter with it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1089459-REG/vu_filters_vsuv72_72mm_sion_uv_filter.html

^^^^ Responded to your PM - both lenses are sold, so that just leaves the D7000.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Selling: Various Things

do you know if the Pentax 6x7 has the mirror lock up? I might be interested.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Arcella posted:

I've got a Canon AE-1 Program for $10? to cover shipping to anyone who wants it in the US. In good condition, I don't recall running any film through it recently, but I did treat the shutter whine and it snaps cleanly now.

sure, why not, where do I send my money

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Interest check on 5 boxes of FP-100c for $25/1 or $110/5?

expiration is Feb 2018

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm getting out of this "digital" thing, it's just a fad anyways. I'm selling my Nikon D750 w/ everything in the box except the lens. I'll also throw in a screen protector which I never got around to putting on. This is a grey market body, so keep that in mind. The shutter count is 2833.

I used this solely for portraits.

I'm looking to get $1,300 shipped since it's grey market.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

BitesizedNike posted:

ICs for cleaning out things collecting dust:

Grey Market D810 & 24-120 f/4
Leica M6 TTL 0.72

you should just post them with the pictures and prices

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

outcast_p posted:

Can I interest you in a Olympus Stylus?

I have purchased several of theses at thrift stores over the years. I'm looking to save up for a Panasonic G85 or a GH5 and figured it's a good time to take my collection that turned into borderline hoarding (not in that gross must save every candy wrapper kind of way)

4x Black Stylus, one with case. $45 each - All are in pretty good condition. (Two Sold)
1x Black Stylus Date $25
1x Silver Stylus 80 with case $25
1x Silver Stylus Epic Zoom 170 Deluxe with case$33
1x SIlver Stylus Epic DLX with case $145 - Has scuffs and scratches.
1x Silver Stylys Epic Zoom 80 $13 - flash doesn't always popup all the way, bad spring. If it is up, it can shift back down easily.

Prices include priority mail shipping in the states.

I accept paypal payments. Can do google or amazon if needed too.

Any questions email me @ bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Photo album of all of the cameras can be found here https://imgur.com/a/i07Pu. I can take detailed photos of any specific camera if you would like, don't want to spend the time if no one is interested. I have a few other cameras that I have in random boxes still too.

Edit : Canon Stylus? Am I dumb?

i got the DLX, thanks!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Up for sale is my Pentax 67, 105mm, and 55mm lenses. Everything is in excellent condition - no scratches on the lenses. This is one of the late model 67s, and the last version of the two lenses as well (I think the lenses are actually specifically built for the 67ii). The viewfinder is not metered. There is some light wear and tear on all 3 items, but nothing significant or that affects performance in any way. Happy to provide more pictures.

One unique thing about this Pentax 67 is it has a factory installed grid viewfinder. Up to you whether this is actually useful or not - I thought it was helpful for framing/leveling my shots. There is a crack in the grid, but it's not noticeable when looking through the viewfinder.

Pentax 67 body w/ viewfinder - $600
105mm lens - $450
55mm lens - $250

Whole package (everything you need for a 67!) - $1200

I'm not including shipping on these, but we can work something out. This thing is heavy as hell.

I also have a Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF-D. This also has some slight wear and tear, but the glass itself is perfect. Has the back and front covers with it. $300 shipped.

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks posted:

Up for sale is my Pentax 67, 105mm, and 55mm lenses. Everything is in excellent condition - no scratches on the lenses. This is one of the late model 67s, and the last version of the two lenses as well (I think the lenses are actually specifically built for the 67ii). The viewfinder is not metered. There is some light wear and tear on all 3 items, but nothing significant or that affects performance in any way. Happy to provide more pictures.

One unique thing about this Pentax 67 is it has a factory installed grid viewfinder. Up to you whether this is actually useful or not - I thought it was helpful for framing/leveling my shots. There is a crack in the grid, but it's not noticeable when looking through the viewfinder.

Pentax 67 body w/ viewfinder - $550
105mm lens - $450
55mm lens - $250

Whole package - $1150

I'm not including shipping on these, but we can work something out. This thing is heavy as hell.

Lowered price a bit, sold the 85mm.