Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

COOL CORN posted:

Olympus Pen E-PL1 with 15mm f8 pancake lens - $50

A little scuffed but works fine. KEH would probably rate this BGN. The body's going for 75 on KEH but it's been sitting in my closet for like 2 years so I don't mind letting it go cheap.

Edit-- I don't have the battery charger but there IS a battery in the camera. Swapped it out with the battery from my EP5 and it powers up and works. No SD card either, just for transparency's sake.

Shipping from North Carolina. I'll quote shipping when I know where it's going!

If this is still available let me know an email address. Shipping to 48103 MI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

COOL CORN posted:

PayPal address is ianblake@gmail.com - and we can just call it an even 60 shipped if that works for you.

Never mind, I'm gonna pass, sorry.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Interest check on:

• P67 55/4 (glass EX, repaired filter ring)
  • P67 45/4 (EX)
  • SMCP 35/3.5 (G, nick and a spot on front glass but shoots great)
  • Yashica Mat (cleaned, no leather on right side)
  • Sigma APO DG Macro 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Nikon mount

poo poo needs to get sold, let me know if you're seriously interested in the next couple days otherwise it's going on eBay.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

nerdrum posted:

And a Sony E-mount Rokinon 35 1.4 -- best 35mm I've ever used just way too big for daily street stuff. Perfect if you're doing serious work or just want dank as hell Bokeh :cool:

$290 shipped for this one as well. Its a little dirty right now but will be cleaned. 100% scratch free and perfect coating still. No dings dents or anything on the mount either. I promise

I have been out of the loop for a while but I had no idea they were making these in E-mount nowadays. I have one in K-mount and it's fantastic, by far my favorite Gettin poo poo Done lens. At f/1.4 this thing will shoot in basically pitch black. I need to pick up one of their 135/2's and maybe the 24/1.4 too one of these days.

If you want something small and manual-focus, check out the Pentax 35/3.5. If you want something autofocus, maybe the 35/1.8 OSS?

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jun 21, 2016

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Koni Omega Rapid with 90mm and 60mm lenses $300 with shipping to US

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

$250 shipped and I'll take it, email is [redacted]

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 9, 2016

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

We're going to do $275 shipped for this + 5 rolls of Portra 400.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Deal. And to answer your question yes the 90 while not pristine like the 60 works just fine.

Payment is sent.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Price drop

This is all done and it showed up fine.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Rontalvos posted:

I have a bunch of stuff to sell so I can pay for some unexpected life events. All prices include shipping to the Lower 48. All prices negotiable. Discounts for multiple purchases. PM or email rontalvos at gmail. Google Wallet, trying to avoid paypal fees.

More photos available here. http://imgur.com/a/qt8XE

Canon 24mm and 40mm STM pancake lenses. 9/10 $110 each

There are a few scratches from lens cap installation and removal on the front plastic of the lens which are SO HARD to photograph. There's a detail shot of this in the linked album but it's so very hard to see.

Fuji X-Pro1 - $360 I bought this used. Works great and has a brand new ($30!) viewfinder diopter! Cosmetically it has brassing on most of the corners. It was obviously well used but it is perfectly functional. The screen has wear on it, but you cannot see it in the daylight. Comes with original charger and wasabi charger. Comes with 1 original battery and at least 1 wasabi battery. If I can find it, it will come with a second wasabi battery. Currently I can't find the front or rear caps so this may have to be a package deal with the 1.4 if I can't find the caps.

35mm 1.4. $330 It's true what they say, there is magic in this lens. Bought with the X-Pro, used well on the outside but optically perfect. Currently mated to the X-Pro1 until I can find the rear lens cap and body cap.

Fuji 27mm $275 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks literally brand new. Utterly flawless. In box, with all papers and everything.

Fuji 18mm. $375 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks brand new. Comes with original square hood as well as all the paperwork and box.

Samsung 250GB SSD - $75 I feel like this fits on here, but if it's not acceptable here I'll take it down. New on amazon for $90. Asking $75. Bought on SA Mart but didn't end up needing it. Brand new in sealed box. Just trying to get what I paid out of it.

The GoalZero speakers will be listed in SA Mart soon.

More photos available here. http://imgur.com/a/qt8XE

Ron - could you do the Fuji XPro1 and the 35/1.4 for $500 shipped (via check) for me?

I am getting married soon (so which of you wants to shoot my wedding in August? actual question, in Metro Detroit, not an attempt to cheap out) but I want to do the Fuji thing. Send me an email at spamlessone@gmail.com.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Dec 23, 2016

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

HolyDukeNukem posted:

Interest check on some pentax equipment:

Pentax K-3 (I bought it new, in great condition, no body cap or pentax camera strap, but will come with a Pentax Flu card and crumpler strap)
Pentax 18-135 (also was bought new)
Bower 24 f1.4 (bought new)
Pentax 43mm LTD (used, made in Japan)
Pentax 77mm LTD (used, made in Japan)
Pentax 35mm f2.4

Mild interest in the K3, the 24mm, 77mm, and the 35mm (individually). Grab some snaps with your username before giving prices.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Anyone have a V700/750/800 scanner they're looking to sell?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

ghostwritingduck posted:

I have a huge collection of vintage lenses that I have been using on my MFT cameras. More than I need. Any interest in here for that sort of thing?

Yes?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

outcast_p posted:

First have a black Olympus Stylus Epic for sale.

Comes with the strap, box, manual and a remote.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/sGKfPil

Buying this, we settled on $220.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

outcast_p posted:

Sold and shipped. You should have the tracking number in your email from PayPal.

Shipped same-day, housemate pulled it in yesterday and it looks great. Haven't shot it but I don't anticipate issues. Thanks.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

DJExile posted:

I can vouch for how awesome that fixed lens f/2.8 stylus is. Whoever gets that is gonna be happy

I had a nice Stylus Epic before and I super regret selling it. It's crazy sharp, the AF is on point, and the exposure is very on point (even when using flash, it doesn't burn out the highlights).

I'm flying out to LA in a couple weeks with some friends, and since we're probably going to split at times, I wanted to have something bulletproof for them to use that would be pocketable and not a theft magnet. I have some frozen Sensia 100 (consumer Astia 100) to throw in it and I'm probably going to order a couple rolls of Ektar 100 and Portra 400 for yucks.

I bought another Stylus Epic at a thrift store a couple years ago but I don't know where it's gotten to and I've never run film through it.

gently caress, the really nice film gear has like doubled or tripled since I last played the trading game. I ebay'd my old Stylus Epic for like $125 about 5 years ago and that was a good trade at the time... now they go for at least $200 if not $250. I checked KEH today and an XA apparently goes for like $170... I couldn't give them away at $40 a couple years ago. I don't even want to know what my MF kit would go for nowadays.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 06:41 on May 16, 2018

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

You can get a decent XA for around $80. If you want something cheap and bulletproof look into the hoards of nikon/canon/ricoh/etc p&s made with 38mm f/2.8 lenses. They aren't pocket able but they are cheap and good enough.

I'm the one who bought the Stylus Epic. You didn't say models but I don't want a ghetto rangefinder or a lovely P+S, I want a P+S that they can't gently caress up and that shoots nicely. In my experience the Stylus Epic is impossible to gently caress up - stupid thing is better at program exposure+flash than my 40D was. The fact that the Stylus Epic looks like a poo poo-tier 90s camera instead of a nice asph P+S is a massive bonus. If Outcast says it works OK I'm A-OK with trusting it on slide film.

I'm probably going to bring my XA and my GS645 folder down for my own shooting. I had a good time with them the last time I was in Cali.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 07:12 on May 16, 2018

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Long time ago (may not have even been this iteration of the thread) but - a while ago someone had a Pocket Gowland they were looking to sell. Is that still available?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Rolleiflex Xenotar 3.5E Type 1 sn 17847xx

https://imgur.com/a/C4rUPHr

Bad selenium meter (although not completely dead - let it rest a day and it does work for like a second before fading out). Crumbling plastic over meter readout. 1/25 seems ok, 1/15th and below definitely dragging. Clean taking glass, a small mark on the viewing that I'll see if it will lenspen off.

Probably needs a clean before too many years but a good user grade camera now. Asking $500 shipped. PM me if interested or ask and I'll post an email.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Feb 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

frogbs posted:

Welp! Guess my math was wrong. I’m not smart.

I generally print 8x10. I thought I remember that being closer to 6x7, will have to break out my calculator...

it is, they used to call 6x7 "ideal ratio" because it is the closest ratio to 8x10.

2:3 ratios like 35mm or 6x9 lose a little more of the paper.