Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

Anyone got any long Nikon glass for sale? looking for anything 200+. FX format.

Now sure if this is what you have in mind but I have a Nikon 70-300 VR G that I'm planning on selling soon. I can post photos this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

Anyone selling a pentax 67?

if i loose my job this week i might be

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

You don't need their dirty money. Quote me up.

Let me survive the rest of this week i'm trying to juggle possible unemployment, memorial service for family member this weekend and moving next week but i can definitely send you pics and what not once i get moved in and unbox the beast.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Selling: Various Things

---
Do you have a Nikon camera? is it a DX sensor? Then you should probably own this lens...

Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX $120 shipped
Lens is barely used, I still have the box as well just have to get it from the back of a closet, If you want more photos please ask.
---
Whats that? Digital is for chumps and you really hate money? You think spending a ton of time getting an image just right is right up your alley? Getting six shots per a canister of film is acceptable. Do you like your camera to be a loving puzzle? I might have something right up your alley!

Graflex Pacemaker speed graphic(post 1955) + 2 or 3 sheets of illford $400+shipping (see note below for price)

https://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic/pacemaker-speed-graphic.html

This one is a post 1955 example based on the rangefinder on the top, it comes with two 6 shot backs that work well. Cosmetically its not great and the screen is cracked on the focus screen (lower right side). The camera works very well for its age its just frustratingly complicated and I would have never gotten one. So why the hell do I have it? Fun story, I bought a much more impressive medium format camera awhile back and my father was impressed but envious that his son was out doing him with cameras. Not to be outdone he ran out and bought a large format camera! He literally had no idea how to use the thing and tried to Ansel Adams some photos with me basically setting it up for him. A few years later he realized that it was far more trouble than it would ever be worth and said hey sell this and get something nice. Here is the part about the price, he claims he paid $400 for it and I am not sure this is correct. the few prices I've seen are for immaculate ones going for a lot more money. I'm going to hope my father didn't get totally screwed and go with $400 shipped but please if I am off my rocker let me know!
---
Ok so the scrub lens isn't doing it for you? You don't want the goofy press camera that I might probably have overpriced? Then how about you make sure your alone and close the door? Did that? good...

Oh... Whats this?

Pentax? 6x7? Lets look inside!

Oh my god its full of...

Wait! all that fits inside!?

Pentax 6x7 + 105mm f2.8 with case $400 + Shiping

This is the aforementioned medium format camera, not going to lie I loving love this camera and it has given me my best least lovely photos. If I hadn't resolved to dump my film poo poo and waste my money on a different hobby I would keep it and seriously consider getting buried with it. It can be difficult to use since it has no light meter and using a flash with it is an exercise but if you take your time you will get loving gorgeous shots with it. I would try to explain why this camera is the poo poo but since I suck I think I'll quote dorkasaurus_rex from the old Medium/Large Format thread.

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

For my MF dollar though, nothing will top the Pentax 6x7:

DAT GRIP

This is what I shoot MF on, pretty much exclusively, and the best thing about it is that there are deals to be had on it, you can pick one up for $300 or less if you're savvy, probably in the upper $400s otherwise. And, if you're afraid of looking into a ground glass on 6x6 cameras and the like, this one basically shoots exactly like a gigantic 35mm!

Dat grip indeed, If you are willing to get good with it the camera is amazing, If you want to see examples here is an album of my crappy shots https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2hdSuL

The whole kit contains

-Pentax 6x7
-105mm f2.8 lens
-Lens cap
-2 Filters
-2 strange keys used to test the shutter
-1 Strap (its poo poo, hurts my neck)
-Dat Grip
-1 bag of holding(Velcros to lid)
-1 focus grip
-flash cord and a shoe adapter

All that said I had to get it serviced a shortly after i got it and the film advance mechanism is a bit wonky so some times you get ~9.75 frames instead of 10 but if you start the film a bit off it will work fine.
---
Of course with such a majestic pimp camera we need more than one lens. So also for sale...

Pentax 67 150mm f2.8 $100 + Shipping

I use this lens most of the time on the camera, the shallow depth of field makes for amazing shots and its stupid fast. Of course that's just the long end she has a thicker sister who does the short end.

55mm? on a medium format?

Daaamn!

(52mm nikon cap and lens for scale)
Wow shes a big one!

Pentax 55mm f3.5 $100 + Shipping
I never really get much use from this since i don't get enough places where the wide angle distortion works but when i have its a hoot to use. this lens obviously comes with a case and 100mm (wow!) filter. This is the only lens i use a filter on since i cannot find a cap for the from that is big enough. filter also has a original box.

For any of this junk I can add more photos and answer any questions. Feel free to PM me or email me at Ezekiel980 (at) gmail.com. I also have some 120 film left that I want to dump and some boxes of C-41 developer but that will be another nights post.

Shrieking Muppet fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jun 11, 2017

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

Is that 105/2.8 engraved as SMC or no? There are two different lenses that are 105/2.8. Thanks!

If someone else buys the camera without case I'd be interested in buying the case.

Not sure, front of the lens has 'super-Multi-Coated TAKUMAR/6X7' on it, where would I look to figure this out?

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Doh! thanks for pointing that out.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

do you know if the Pentax 6x7 has the mirror lock up? I might be interested.

Sadly no, it's one of the first generation ones that doesn't have it.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

scotty posted:

Would you be willing to part with the grip and the case separately?

Also, I'd like to buy the 150 if it's not been bought by that other dude.

Id like to keep the case and camera in one piece

also 150 lens is already claimed

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Primo Itch posted:

Goddamn if you still have this thing in a month or so and you're willing to ship to Canada I might be forced to spend some money... I'm talking about the camera/105/case/DAT GRIP/otherthings...

If this was eBay I'd probably say no Canada but for a goon sure, just be prepared for brutal shipping. Although if your near Montreal or Toronto and have freedom bux available I'll be there later this month.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

8th-snype posted:

The slowest USPS shipping usually isn't too bad to canada. I've sold a bunch of stuff to goons up there.

Sadly the sheer mass of the pentax (11 lbs) makes even state side shipping expensive.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

DJExile posted:

I knew MF cameras were big but 11 lbs? :stare: god drat

Part of that is the case but yeah the camera is like 8 lbs or something nuts like that.

After the first month you get used to carrying it. Also normal srls feel tiny.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

Bought the 150/2.8 from Shrieking Muppet, sent Paypal just now.

Payment received, don't get a lunch tomorrow to mail it so i will do so Thursday.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Payment received, don't get a lunch tomorrow to mail it so i will do so Thursday.

Shipped today will PM tracking if I ever escape shopping with the lady.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Bumping this stuff, I know there was some interest in the 67 here.

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Selling: Various Things

---
Do you have a Nikon camera? is it a DX sensor? Then you should probably own this lens...

Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX $120 shipped
Lens is barely used, I still have the box as well just have to get it from the back of a closet, If you want more photos please ask.
---
Whats that? Digital is for chumps and you really hate money? You think spending a ton of time getting an image just right is right up your alley? Getting six shots per a canister of film is acceptable. Do you like your camera to be a loving puzzle? I might have something right up your alley!

Graflex Pacemaker speed graphic(post 1955) + 2 or 3 sheets of illford $400+shipping (see note below for price)

https://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic/pacemaker-speed-graphic.html

This one is a post 1955 example based on the rangefinder on the top, it comes with two 6 shot backs that work well. Cosmetically its not great and the screen is cracked on the focus screen (lower right side). The camera works very well for its age its just frustratingly complicated and I would have never gotten one. So why the hell do I have it? Fun story, I bought a much more impressive medium format camera awhile back and my father was impressed but envious that his son was out doing him with cameras. Not to be outdone he ran out and bought a large format camera! He literally had no idea how to use the thing and tried to Ansel Adams some photos with me basically setting it up for him. A few years later he realized that it was far more trouble than it would ever be worth and said hey sell this and get something nice. Here is the part about the price, he claims he paid $400 for it and I am not sure this is correct. the few prices I've seen are for immaculate ones going for a lot more money. I'm going to hope my father didn't get totally screwed and go with $400 shipped but please if I am off my rocker let me know!
---
Ok so the scrub lens isn't doing it for you? You don't want the goofy press camera that I might probably have overpriced? Then how about you make sure your alone and close the door? Did that? good...

Oh... Whats this?

Pentax? 6x7? Lets look inside!

Oh my god its full of...

Wait! all that fits inside!?

Pentax 6x7 + 105mm f2.8 with case $400 + Shiping

This is the aforementioned medium format camera, not going to lie I loving love this camera and it has given me my best least lovely photos. If I hadn't resolved to dump my film poo poo and waste my money on a different hobby I would keep it and seriously consider getting buried with it. It can be difficult to use since it has no light meter and using a flash with it is an exercise but if you take your time you will get loving gorgeous shots with it. I would try to explain why this camera is the poo poo but since I suck I think I'll quote dorkasaurus_rex from the old Medium/Large Format thread.

Dat grip indeed, If you are willing to get good with it the camera is amazing, If you want to see examples here is an album of my crappy shots https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2hdSuL

The whole kit contains

-Pentax 6x7
-105mm f2.8 lens
-Lens cap
-2 Filters
-2 strange keys used to test the shutter
-1 Strap (its poo poo, hurts my neck)
-Dat Grip
-1 bag of holding(Velcros to lid)
-1 focus grip
-flash cord and a shoe adapter

All that said I had to get it serviced a shortly after i got it and the film advance mechanism is a bit wonky so some times you get ~9.75 frames instead of 10 but if you start the film a bit off it will work fine.
---

55mm? on a medium format?

Daaamn!

(52mm nikon cap and lens for scale)
Wow shes a big one!

Pentax 55mm f3.5 $100 + Shipping
I never really get much use from this since i don't get enough places where the wide angle distortion works but when i have its a hoot to use. this lens obviously comes with a case and 100mm (wow!) filter. This is the only lens i use a filter on since i cannot find a cap for the from that is big enough. filter also has a original box.

For any of this junk I can add more photos and answer any questions. Feel free to PM me or email me at Ezekiel980 (at) gmail.com. I also have some 120 film left that I want to dump and some boxes of C-41 developer but that will be another nights post.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

tngffl posted:

If you still have the Nikon 35mm lens, I would be interested.

still have it

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

tngffl posted:

Sounds good. I'll take it. Does PayPal work for you?

Sure does, email is at the bottom of the post with the goods. I'll try and get the box tomorrow night or Friday, apparently its in some things at a family members house.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

scotty posted:

Interested in selling the 105 separate?

I really would prefer to keep the kit whole if I can, sorry.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

tngffl posted:

Payment sent!!!

Packed it up today, will mail it when I head out later. Much to my surprise I still had the corigami packaging and paperwork.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Trying to clear out my last film stuff, film has all been kept in a freezer.

120 Film
5 Rolls of Tmax - $20 + Shipping
4 Rolls of Portra 400 - $16 + Shipping
2 Rolls of Arista.edu - $5 + Shipping
1 Roll of Ektar 100 - $3 + Shipping
7 Rolls of Ektachrome EPN 100 - $5 each + shipping
1 Roll of Ektachrome EPP 100 - $5 + Shipping

Sheet FIlm
Illford 125 4x5 sheet film (3 or 4 sheets) - $5 + shipping

I am open to offers and will combine shipping as well, hit me up with PM or Ezekiel 980 at Gmails

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Sold some stuff, have some stuff left that must go!

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Trying to clear out my last film stuff, film has all been kept in a freezer.

120 Film
5 Rolls of Tmax - $2016 + Shipping
4 Rolls of Portra 400 - $1614 + Shipping
2 Rolls of Arista.edu - $5 + Shipping
1 Roll of Ektar 100 - $3 + Shipping
7 Rolls of Ektachrome EPN 100 - $5 each + shipping
1 Roll of Ektachrome EPP 100 - $5 + Shipping

Sheet FIlm
Illford 125 4x5 sheet film (3 or 4 sheets) - $53 + shipping

I am open to offers and will combine shipping as well, hit me up with PM or Ezekiel 980 at Gmails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Almost done with the film, here is the last of it.

120 Film
5 Rolls of Tmax - $10 + Shipping

Sheet FIlm
Illford 125 4x5 sheet film (3 or 4 sheets) - $2 + shipping