Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

dragons dogma deserves better than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

master every controller. hardcode it into your neural system. become unstoppable.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

its going to be the George and Bizarro George run

epic. i must pay homage to George Arisen somehow in my playthrough

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ragg posted:

I'm the world's most triggered beta cuck right now.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i tried to do Kramer and George but I'm not goddamn good at this and it kinda fails but it also cracks me up occasionally

meet Kosm Kramer and George Kosmtanza

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's like a terrible impersonation contest

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

George's Black Eyeglasses are sold near the Rift Stone at the camp for rift crystals.

Thanks! Now I just need a mod for Kramer's hair and I'm good to go. giddyup

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I walked for 15 minutes and misjudged a jump and instantly died and lost all the progress, so I took a sip of my coffee and played Metroid for a bit to cool down.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i was gonna say i should have made Detective Dale Cooper instead but im so goddamn bad at it that it's probably better the world doesnt see it. in other news i've been googling funny dragon's dogma lookalikes and not finding anything good. post some good ones if you got em

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

You can press square to customize most features, it's robust enough for me anyway.

thats because you are good at this

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

catching a thief... loving infuriating

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

the thief ran directly into me so i just scooped him up like a very dumb criminal baby

he's been so often in my face, i know his route, but my character just always grabs empty air like a goof. thats kramer for you

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I believe she is level 25 and my steam name is College Wife which incidentally describes the real life Stace.

stace is a good pawn and i was using her but she was too overleveled for me right now. everyone please hire my pawn George Kosmstanza

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I can't decide on a class. I'm a mage and I like it, but I'm not sure if I can pull off the long cast times of sorcerer, even though I'd love casting these sick spells. since I'm always beating on dudes with my staff I should probably go for mystic knight. anyone else tried it and liked it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

stace is a permanent member of my team and dont you talk shita bout her

• Locked thread