Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I have gray-blue eyes, my girlfriend has olive green eyes, my mothers family has hazel eyes, recessive as gently caress.
:sicknasty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

AFewBricksShy posted:

I like blue eyes (and have them myself) but I always found Meg Foster's eyes a little creepy.
(the female lead in They Live)

Its because she is a ginger and has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome eyelids.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

There is no soul, Behind Blue Eyes

The GOP Delusion
Sep 10, 2010

The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Oh my god I want to pass on those recessive genes :swoon:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Actually Blue-Eyed people are descendants of the original Atlanteans and are quite possibly the only humans with souls, OP.

blue eyed people are actually the monstrous halfbreeds of man and merperson and this is why their vaginas smell like fish and they cum salt water

one time i ran into a blue eyed person on the street and he was rolling around and making gulping noises and i said to myself, think fast, how can i save this accursed octomerm, and i ran into a nearby pet store and grabbed a goldfish bowl full of water and i shoved it on his head and he stopped rolling around. i saved his life and it goes without saying that was the day i became a hero but just to be safe i dipped out of there before the cops arrived because the last thing i want to do is end up in the fbi database of known mer associators

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Gotta hit that Spice if you want the real blue eyes.

wait is this the hottie from game of thrones that makes it awkward to watch it with my roommates because i get a boner every time she's on screen

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Buller posted:

My grandmother once told me you can't trust people with brown eyes.

Brown-eyed people are statistically likelier to be rated as more trustworthy all other things being equal

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I love blue eyes, much better than my dark brown soulless pits of eyes.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my eyes turned blue because i drank nothing but blue powerade for a year so i switched to ecto cooler

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
When I first saw black people, I thought they were made of chocolate and I wanted to lick them.

Guess what- I still do!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

they used to call frank sinatra ol' blue eyes cuz that's the only thing he would eat

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Kinda funny how whites thinks theyre good looking when all the fugly traits a human being can inherit like cleft chin, cleft nose, soul-less eyes, hook noses, and various skin conditions are derived therefrom.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Beef Turret posted:

Kinda funny how whites thinks theyre good looking when all the fugly traits a human being can inherit like cleft chin, cleft nose, soul-less eyes, hook noses, and various skin conditions are derived therefrom.

yes but white people have delightful nipples and pussies, to deny that would be intellectually dishonest

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I have blue eyes

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
people like cleft chin because it makes them think of booty

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

yes but white people have delightful nipples and pussies, to deny that would be intellectually dishonest

As a white, I disagree. Black nipples and pussies are more delightful! Idiot.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Lawrence's eyes were described as "like the sky shining through the eye-sockets of an empty skull." :allears:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

i didn't say i didn't like black pussies and nipples :3:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Beef Turret posted:

we're a drat good looking bunch

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Maoist Pussy posted:

Nah man, they look like animal hide. It's nasty.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i have green eyes but one is heterochromatic

also they can laser ur eyes blue now, if u want

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I have blue eyes that turn green depending on the lighting and I get compliments on them all the time even by girls that I'm not banging and it's great. Suck it lovely-eye-haver. :)

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They got some kind of chemical that makes your eyelashes grow but one of the side effects is that it might turn your blue eyes into poo eyes :eyepop:

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015
I have grey eyes, which are actually the best colour.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
All fags have blue eyes

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I've got green eyes, the best eye colour. Brown is boring and blue is reserved for villains. Lol if you're a blonde man with blue eyes

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

gently caress da Mods posted:

All fags have blue eyes

all fags go to heaven

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

AFewBricksShy posted:

I like blue eyes (and have them myself) but I always found Meg Foster's eyes a little creepy.
(the female lead in They Live)

Everyone on my dad's side of the family (him included) have eyes like that and I always thought they were as hell and I didn't like looking at their weird eyes. When I was younger I even told them I was glad I didn't get weird eyes like them. Fuckin gross.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

They got some kind of chemical that makes your eyelashes grow but one of the side effects is that it might turn your blue eyes into poo eyes :eyepop:

well that's okay because you can laser them back blue again if you want

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I fuckin love science!!!!! :razz:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Fonzarelli posted:

blue is reserved for villains. Lol if you're a blonde man with blue eyes

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I also read up on hazel eyes and it's apparently just this chimerical eye color that shifts perceptibly depending on lighting and what you're wearing so that's cool I guess

I'm an eye mutant :unsmigghh:

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Roy posted:

i see how the aryan race can seem intimidating

true

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Alexandra Daddario was in New Girl, and they had they line "you've got crazy witch eyes!"

She also has tremendous boobs btw.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i have green eyes but one is heterochromatic

also they can laser ur eyes blue now, if u want

Does the little girl from Toni Morrison's The Bluest Eye know about this??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Second Sun posted:

Alexandra Daddario was in New Girl, and they had they line "you've got crazy witch eyes!"

She also has tremendous boobs btw.

They don't look that tremendous.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Applewhite posted:

They don't look that tremendous.

this fool didn't watch True Detective season 1 obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Fonzarelli posted:

this fool didn't watch True Detective season 1 obviously

No but GIS isn't doing her rack any favors I can tell you that.

• Locked thread