Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I just hit HR6 last night, but playing with randos can be pretty terrible in this game. playing it again after a very long break i realized this game still owns a lot and i still have so much to do, theres also nearly all of the DLC poo poo i never got to touch and i really want that Samus armor and the mastersword.

who still owns this awesome game and would like to play??

e: im tier4sexhaver on steam, feel free to add me and we can do voice chat if youre into that ;)

ee: 4012 5874 1295 is my 3ds fc

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jan 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm HR178 and I don't think I have any high rank equipment anymore...but I'd play with you once you hit g rank

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

but I would help you murder the Zelda stuff because that was a terrible experience and I hate akantor

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

dude, i am in. note that i am terrible and don't have a fancy rank. as i recall then last i played i was in tropical kitty island and killing double giant bugs, grinding them for gear or something. add me 1607-3118-8924

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

1950-7970-5908

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm in HR, I don't know my online rank but it's like 3 or 4 star quests? Haven't played in a while but I'm kinda getting the itch. The last thing I did was finish a set of Monoblos armor which kinda killed the game for a bit because it was a slow grind that had to be done solo.

I do a lot of playing while traveling but I'll group up sometime! I think we might already be friends but that might be on Wii U or maybe just in my dreams.

0061-2888-6157

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I'm G-rank whatever, probably 80-something right now. I love to play this game online but also my 3ds loves to have a bad connection to wifi and disconnect sometimes. Hit me up on steam if you want to hunt and i will pretty much always be up for it if i'm not busy.

5343-9889-2215

also my steam is in my profile here if i dont have somebody added

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my stuff is in the imp tag thread, every1 should add me on steam to hook up games and maybe voice chat

my 3ds fc is 4012 5874 1295, ill be adding all fo you shortly and will be online soon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont mind rushing newbies at all, selling unusable monster parts is easy money

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i was playing for a bit but i burnt out and i dont want to get drawn in

cross is available now with piracy and translations/hacking are available on all 3dses so cross is tempting me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i'll wait for the US release a full year and a half from now :(

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
3411 3609 2622

I will play my fabulous horn for you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Doctor Goat posted:

i was playing for a bit but i burnt out and i dont want to get drawn in

cross is available now with piracy and translations/hacking are available on all 3dses so cross is tempting me

PERHAPS you should go to hell for your sins against shiggy insteead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

should we make an irc or something?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

i need to start playing this, I was a G in 3U

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mh4u is such a tremendous step up from mh3, if only because they removed all of the underwater horseshit and pretty much every really bad fight like plesioth

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i'll wait for the US release a full year and a half from now :(

have they announced it or is this simply Hope

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

plesioth is great no matter how broken his hitboxes are, because he has a funny running animation.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

have they announced it or is this simply Hope

simply hope but cmon..mh4u did like, really well in the US. then again capcom is run by loving blind retards

baphomet i added you on steam, let's get a game up

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I have monster hunter tri for the wii but you can't play it anymore because Nintendo is too poor to keep their servers up.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Er, or capcom is.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I have monster hunter tri for the wii but you can't play it anymore because Nintendo is too poor to keep their servers up.

u mad bro?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

mh4u is such a tremendous step up from mh3, if only because they removed all of the underwater horseshit and pretty much every really bad fight like plesioth

The main reason I'm hoping NX is a portable/home console hybrid is because while MH4 is a much better game, playing MH on a bigscreen with a real controller is a better experience.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if the NX is literally just a 20$ cable that lets you hook up your 3ds to the wiiu and play its games on a big screen with a proper controller i'll be set for life. 3ds games are too pretty to be constrained to this screen for ants

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I'm mad.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i added all you code givin imps, add me back

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

if the NX is literally just a 20$ cable that lets you hook up your 3ds to the wiiu and play its games on a big screen with a proper controller i'll be set for life. 3ds games are too pretty to be constrained to this screen for ants

this is actually kind of what im hoping

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm willing to hunt while I grind blood vials in bloodborne and watch agdq... triple gaming

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

added all of you, let's hunt!!!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

simply hope but cmon..mh4u did like, really well in the US. then again capcom is run by loving blind retards

they usually just localize the Ultimate versions, is the thing that makes me think it won't come here. 5U or XU will show up eventually for sure, but for the stuff in between there's no telling

also i will probably be up to hunt as soon as i come back from getting groceries and food

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

someone create the gathering hall

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

made a gathering hall, pass is 5555

msg me on steam

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

eeagle has a sonic palico that makes sonic's jump sound effects when it runs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good luck on the hunt, boys.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i'd be down for some hunts. 2836-0545-8951.

lesbian baphomet posted:

they usually just localize the Ultimate versions, is the thing that makes me think it won't come here. 5U or XU will show up eventually for sure, but for the stuff in between there's no telling

also i will probably be up to hunt as soon as i come back from getting groceries and food

i think capcom said there wouldn't be xu.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

room's opemn, got room for 2 more

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
just got home, ready to hunt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

we're just knocking out my key questss so i can get to G rank already. hope you dont mind!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

were on steam sombrero whats yours so we can get a chat goin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
i added you i think, i'm raduardo glitzcobar

• Locked thread