Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

umaibo is more like a corn chip than candy though isnt it? i mean when i think of candy i think of like m&ms and reeses cups and snickers and skittles and starburst. i dont lump potato chips, slim jims, fritos, or other stuff like that in with candy.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i hope ritsu and mugi end up at Coconut's candy shop

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

someone draw fanart of ritsu and mugi and hotaru in the dagashi kashi shop!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jan 14, 2016

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i think the manga did it better

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

dogsicle posted:

the ED for this is loving amazing

hey! calorie queen

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

Here's Hotaru's VA (the one who was talking about the differences between lolis in that radio segment) reading English.

that's good. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Trihugger posted:

It is only a matter of time before the Japanese health industry finances an anime for Kiss My rear end, a manga with cute girls about hemorrhoids and vaious hemorrhoid relief techniques.

:yikes:

• Locked thread