Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I really wonder what this will do to the rivalry next year.
Someone's gonna die at some point. Hell, it almost happened last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I think Burfict is dirty and is guilty of most accusation but that Bell tackle was normal as hell and super unfortunate that his knee got hosed from it.

That being said, Burfict admitted in post interviews that once they got to the ground he heard a loud pop so I'm sure the celebration part is accurate.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm fine with the suspension.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I hope they continue murdering each other.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I would appreciate us murdering each other more if it did not guarantee Broncos and Pats get free reigns with the division for another five years or so
OK fine.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

this is my thoughts on the matter. steelers/bengals is a cool rivalry but not when the players want to murder each other. i hope they schedule the first game while tez is suspended and that cools things down
You know Bengals/Steelers is gonna be week 4 SNF.

• Locked thread