Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Hnnnnnnngggghhh. Sorry, I just got hit by some intense nostalgia feels. Bioshock FTW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never played it

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I've never played it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I liked 2 better than 1

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

I liked 2 better than 1

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Good but not as good as System Shock

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Meeting Andrew Ryan on your first playthrough... Would you kindly recommend this awesome game to your friends?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I liked that it was underwater, OP

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I liked that it was underwater, OP

More games should take place under the sea

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Austrian mook posted:

More games should take place under the sea

if yourre looking for me better check under the sea

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

if yourre looking for me better check under the sea

*Inside the Toilet

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
a murphy type captain woulda fit in pretty easily as a boss

iron_weasel
Oct 17, 2011

But then a tea bowl that is too perfect has no charm.

Bedlamdan posted:

Good but not as good as System Shock

System Shock 1 was brilliant. I hope the remake goes OK.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the feels are strong, OP

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dongslayer. posted:

a murphy type captain woulda fit in pretty easily as a boss

fignuts

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SunAndSpring posted:

I liked 2 better than 1

yea that was a good game

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

we dont need rome telling us what to do

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I should've bought 2 instead of Infinite. Infinite's gameplay felt really dumbed down, a step back from the original.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it even possible to step back from some of the most shallow gameplay an FPS has ever seen.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Surprisingly, yes

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Is it even possible to step back from some of the most shallow gameplay an FPS has ever seen.

Instead of a selection wheel for guns you now only can carry two at a time

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I think I called the dumb twist in Infinite the second I saw the poster of Father Cumsock and saw that he looked exactly like the protagonist but older

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Came here hoping to find this:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Instead of a selection wheel for guns you now only can carry two at a time

Also they're all just the same gun now, I think there's one that isn't just a bullet gun.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ALL GOOD FEELS
OF THIS EARTH
FLOW
INTO THIS GAMER

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Theres less powers too; and half of them do the same thing as another.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

All round worse game save for one thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I played this game up until they wanted you to become a big daddy for a really contrived reason And I thought that was really dumb so I stopped.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Eifert Posting posted:

I played this game up until they wanted you to become a big daddy for a really contrived reason And I thought that was really dumb so I stopped.

that was the end of the game.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
breaking: local gamer reaches end of game, stops playing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

breaking: local gamer reaches end of game, stops playing.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So uhhh. I'm in this hole in the ground?? or a castle. Well there was lava before and the turtle fell in, there's stick thing that you touch for some hosed over reason and it just vaporizes this series of circles that the turtle lives on. Now some Whore is talking to me in a hole or uhh like a dungeon. Guess their gonna gently caress lmfao... But seriously didn't really feel like seeing more of it so I gave up playing. Anyway, bye.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

So uhhh. I'm in this hole in the ground?? or a castle. Well there was lava before and the turtle fell in, there's stick thing that you touch for some hosed over reason and it just vaporizes this series of circles that the turtle lives on. Now some Whore is talking to me in a hole or uhh like a dungeon. Guess their gonna gently caress lmfao... But seriously didn't really feel like seeing more of it so I gave up playing. Anyway, bye.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread