Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Do our photos have to be good? I would really like to document my niece birdwatching in the backyard this weekend. We have a lovely bunch of northern birds, little but wonderful! chickadees are great action shots. They either have food in them, or food falling from them. Is that a critterquest? What if I give her binoculars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

you do not have to be as ridiculously talented as Moon Potato to post in here, no
if you quested a critter, post it
unless there is a 2017 thread now in which case post it in there

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Scrawled Filefish

Yellow Stingray doing his best to look like something else

e: whoops

vaguely posted:

unless there is a 2017 thread now in which case post it in there

Beet Wagon fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 17, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
is there a 2017 cotterquest thread? i got a critter i quested.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

2016 is the Year That Would Not Die so we're stuck with the 2016 thread for 2017.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

This was once suggested as a thread title.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Critterquest 2016: Moon Potato and a bunch of children with crayons

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I post cell phone pics exclusively, if that makes you feel more confident about sharing your critters!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Man, I am stoked for the weekend of photos by a 4yr old of cardinals, overfed gray squirrels and probably a tomcat eating a grouse or two. I charged the battery pack for my poo poo camera, get ready for some really awesome blurred shots of everyday small town quebec animals as seen by a tiny person.

this critter eats other critters.

Teagan fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 18, 2017

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd6uwQEbY6M

A video from the summer of 2015, just some little critters I saw on my almost-weekly wanderings.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

The weather has been impossible lately, so the birds are hiding. Usually there are about 30-40 fluttering around just in town in the backyard. My niece Refused to go outside, so here are some blurry, Through The Window birdies.

the standard Attitude Jay

Downy Woodpecker

Black Capped Chickadees and 4yr old

(I have many photos of chickadee bums)

Tufted Titmouse (rarely seen in town, but have been around in pairs this winter)

Scrappy Male Cardinal

Male (red bib, brown cap) Female (white wing bars) common House Finch

and this thing was around through most of the lunch hour as well.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
:mmmhmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXV5tva4ggc

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/0aSCPmabRpM

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Great birbs!

hahaha

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Your feeder's in a great spot. Looks like your niece had some fun, even if she didn't wanna go outside!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

As soon as the video started I said "You're going to be wearing that thing in a second..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

New thread.

• Locked thread