Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Bakanogami posted:

From episode 1, it seems to be following a much more accurate portrayal of Muv Luv's combat, with not much flying around, lasers never missing and taking 2-3 seconds to burn through armor, etc. That gives me a lot of hope on that end, at least. Total eclipse was 90% aerial dogfight training and was just all around sloppily made.

Yea, this at least. Everything else seems to be very rushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Was that actually good? I can't tell when this was the bar that Satelite set.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
What a happy ending where the beta overrun all of europe in the end anyway. Oh yeah I guess there is a part 2 of this coming or something.

At least there was like 3 seconds of an A-10 in action.

.Clash fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 28, 2016

• Locked thread