Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I don't know the first goddamn thing about Muv Luv but I like the Cold War and I like anime, so I'm probably going to like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

ArchangeI posted:

I hope they discuss why the leader of an East German elite fighter squadron is allowed to wear Christian imagery in public, when in the real East Germany military, officers with Christians in the extended family were told to cut off all contact and actual Christians never made it as far as becoming officers in the first place.

A bunch of freakshow monster bugs invading the world might make it easier for them to accept religion, if only to allow people to scream "JESUS CHRIST!" more often.

That might just be my western worldview talking, though.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Nine of Eight posted:

So you dissappear the infltrator and very clearly suggest to the rest of the unit that you know exactly where they poop and how many times per day. I feel like killing off units whenever a single member is ideologically impure is a good way of running out of units.

Please don't do this. Please don't be Cinema Sins to a bunch of cartoon villains.

• Locked thread