Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Mordaedil posted:

It's also coming to Steam soon, so keep your eyes out.

But you probably already backed this poo poo on Kickstarter and got a hug pillow, didn't you?

i apologize i had to spend all my money in the kickstarter just to get the actual game extra things were out of the question

didn't one of their backer reward model kits only end up shipping like a single one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
to people who backed the kickstarter translation like i did, a question:

uhhh, was i supposed to have given them the name of my steam account by now? because I sure haven't gotten any prompt to enter that in

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i'm astonished Lise survived even one episode, i'm placing her odds on not being the next person to die at about 3%

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
yeah that's probs the direction they're going with her but the first second she just suddenly showed up i was like 'ohhhh there is noooo way she is keeping all of her organs'

because when the hell has the innocent younger sister character, whose tragic fate gives the hero a complex about protecting innocent young girls, reappeared out of nowhere and had a happy and merry time of it all

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
thus far all signs point to 'this is probably not going to be as awful as total eclipse'

there have been boats and they look like okay boats. so far the visual quality has been alright? nothing impressive but it's doing the job fine

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Largepotato posted:

Muvluv animes.jpg

what a vibrant and colorful town,

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
this week on muv luv:

:wtc:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

My issue comes from the fact that SHE STILL CALLS HIM ONII CHAN.

yeah like if they were really close childhood friends it'd be one thing but theodor has clearly an enormous sister complex

man oh man oh man what is this show

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
surprise surprise the girl who starts treating people in horribly hosed up ways in the service of a horribly hosed up regime is herself horribly hosed up

rip big sis who was seemingly written like 'oh poo poo we forgot to really establish that this is the 'big sister' character quick make sure we write that into this one'

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
yeah the only weird part about this show is that honestly it might have been better served without the doom aliens

they're obliterating the world but seem like a tertiary antagonist in this show and honestly they seem weird and out of place even though the franchise revolves around what jerks they are

you've got a decently strong story about cold war lingering politics fought with giant robots, and Lise's whole arc was at least a somewhat satisfying way to show how hosed up everything is and to give our hero a big motivation to upend the status quo that ruined his sister and forced him to kill her! but then every so often there's these laser scrotums people make a huge deal about and then they're totally forgotten for another four episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

.Clash posted:

What a happy ending where the beta overrun all of europe in the end anyway. Oh yeah I guess there is a part 2 of this coming or something.

At least there was like 3 seconds of an A-10 in action.

has a second season been confirmed?

and yeah this seems like a good 'hey, this is sort of what muv-luv is like, people being dumb about politics while aliens ruin everything forever also buttsuits, if that's your jam then go for it'

• Locked thread