Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Isn't it weird how it's totally cool to brutally murder people in photorealistic glory in what is essentially entertainment aimed at teens? Seems like this gradual coarsening of our culture is continuing apace without a single decent game critic IMHO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please leave the imp zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Isn't it weird how it's totally cool to brutally murder people in photorealistic glory in what is essentially entertainment aimed at teens? Seems like this gradual coarsening of our culture is continuing apace without a single decent game critic IMHO.

I think we need a new global conflict to drag our young people to fight and let their latent aggression out and the current geopolitical climate might provide it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Squeezy Farm posted:

that is cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Squeezy Farm posted:

Really good

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

*NOds solemnly.*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

As long as it contiues to buttdevastate Special snowflake SJW fee fees I'm all for it OP.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU6Z72N6HUE

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i like it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
personally i'm of the mind that if theres one thing videogame developers need its more people on the internet calling them out. everytime i see the words "dumb" or "lazy" in a video game forum my eyes zoom towards the username of the guy who posted it in order to burn it into the Guys who pwn at calling game developers out on their BS section of my brain ASAP so i can quickly look up the gay poo poo that they think for future reference

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

personally i'm of the mind that if theres one thing videogame developers need its more people on the internet calling them out. everytime i see the words "dumb" or "lazy" in a video game forum my eyes zoom towards the username of the guy who posted it in order to burn it into the Guys who pwn at calling game developers out on their BS section of my brain ASAP so i can quickly look up the gay poo poo that they think for future reference

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Squeezy Farm posted:

i love to murk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

so far teh best part about metal gear rising is the part where raiden goes, wow, murking is bad, but then like an hour in game later he goes hell, who am i kidding, i just want to murk ppl

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*creates a really hosed up Spore creature* Ha ha ... this thing's existence must be miserable... Very good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Me too brother

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

so far teh best part about metal gear rising is the part where raiden goes, wow, murking is bad, but then like an hour in game later he goes hell, who am i kidding, i just want to murk ppl

did you get to the meme part

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

*creates a really hosed up Spore creature* Ha ha ... this thing's existence must be miserable... Very good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

frank.club posted:

please leave the imp zone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tumor looking batty posted:

did you get to the meme part

the part where the guy talks about memes is right after raiden decides he loves 2 murk

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the part where the guy talks about memes is right after raiden decides he loves 2 murk

that's loving awesome

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man I love Rocky gifs.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The story ins MGR is better than in MGSV.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

i think its time for jack....to let er rip! *tweets at cliffyb and calls him a human being dudebro*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The story ins MGR is better than in MGSV.

it probably is altho i haven't played mgs 5 yet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

i think its time for jack....to let er rip! *tweets at cliffyb and calls him a human being dudebro*

tfw this terrible guy quotes one of your posts and uses it for a jumping off point for a terrible posts :sigh:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it probably is altho i haven't played mgs 5 yet

MGR actually has a finale , which is nice

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MGS5 is a better serious story but MGR is a much better action game story.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

senator armstrong owned

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Used to play college ball ya know

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
The two posts above me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

MGS5 is a better serious story but MGR is a much better action game story.

i like platinum game's's stories and watch all the cutscenes once, hell, sometimes twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish it would've let you replay the falling clock tower intro from Bayo 1

• Locked thread