Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Love and insanity are two sides of the same coin (g0m's Coin Theory in action). This guys love of Mario 64 has rewired parts of my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's cool stuff. I've been thinking of how to get through bomb omb battlefield without jumps my entire last class.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

rediscover posted:

i feel like pannenkoek is the only person in the world who knew you could climb on that

I knew it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
We post these videos because finally someone else knows what we already know.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I put the annotated videos on as background noise. I already know exactly what he's doing by sound alone. Most of us do, I imagine.