Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*holding two wiimotes together like a cross* The power of Koopa compels you! The power of Koopa compels you!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Idea #10:

Use the seesaw.

Idea #11:

Use rotational PU speed displacement.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Spoderman posted:

It's truly staggering that only one cowardly pole stands between Mario and his unshackling from the hegemony of the A press

This.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol at the video title +thumbnail alone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Eat poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Super Mario ODyssey is going to be like Super Mario 64 but at least 10 times more complex, and not even Pannenkoek will be able to grasp its full depth of design.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Unironically impressed..? As opposed to what

Ironically impressed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Your av is way too big dude. Get out of here with that poo poo. Who exactly do you think you are?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Brutakas posted:

That's A-bleist as hell. Not everyone can be a jump man like Mario. When I go to work and there's a block in my way I can't just jump over it, I need to take the goomba staircase.

*bicycle kicks your nose bone into your brain*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

big deal posted:

it was some weird bullshit before. now its normal

I think its even weirder than before. This whole situation is loving with my head..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

they cut it because wth the way mushrooms work it was redundant. topic locked.

Yup