Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
ive listened to this insane broken man explain Mario physics for over an hour now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
the mystery goomba...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I thought that was hendren when looking on my phone

you are dying

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Is it fair that one man could have so much power?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i subscribed

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Highly Unnecessary posted:

how many half A presses does this save?

Are you stupid? That's not what that vid as about. Moron.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I like that they made that sprite have a stance like Mario looks how wild he looks in lanky mushroom form.

I have read this post 6 or 7 times now and I still don't know what the hell your saying here.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

pannenkoek is a god

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

is it possible that the secrets of time travel and interdimensional teleporation of matter are hidden inside mario 64

No. Next question

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh my god

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

qnqnx posted:

Mario is the strongest character in gaming.

No dude just no. For example Link has a sword

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

Some sort of Jedi Knight Luigi, you say?

Nothing gets past you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lmao I was just thinking what if someones username was Jedi Knight Luigi.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This is loving me up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont think that guy is cc cause cc was funny

Coldplay Chiptunes loving sucked and Bill Barber is definitely him

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

You are not funny

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

there are three parts. you press it down, you hold, then you let go. if you only press and hold, that is half a press.

This is common knowledge.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

loving Lol. Thanks bro, that post is a lot funnier with a noodle reference

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

absolutely anything posted:

/
                         /

Is this an own..?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

youre so lame

Sorry.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

DOn't be silly. Its a one whole press if you let go of A! gently caress!!

this post annoyed me really bad for some reason

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

also @ the newbies trying to gently caress around with 0x notation no dude just no

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I wish there was more of them where he talked. I'm pretty sure theres only like 3

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah, he's easily one of the easiest to listen to, most self-aware commentators for this kind of thing. The little bit of smugness he has is like "Well, he earned it."

The way he explains the 1/2 A press Hazy Maze Cave video with a bunch of "BUT WAIT..." building up the complication until he gets to Chekhov's scuttlebug owns.

actually he talks the way he does because there's something weird about his brain mentally.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Right.. I'm sure re-entry using spawning displacement standings just comes naturally to you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

Mods rename me The L button

they should rename you coldplay chiptunes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

I'm unironically impressed with his dedication but I really want to know what his day job is

actually nevermind, I'm just going to use him as an argument in favor of minimum guaranteed income because I want more people to follow in his footsteps

Unironically impressed..? As opposed to what

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Ironically impressed.

We don't do that in here.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

extremebuff posted:

jumped and said 'WHAT" at :26

i feel like pannenkoek is the only person in the world who knew you could climb on that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

What the gently caress

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

[quote="“Bolverkur”" post="“479085952”"]
i knew everything too and rediscover is a dumb-dumb
[/quote]

No you didn’t. You’re lying

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Awesome.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Yestermoment posted:

5 years from now: "Has Mario64's 0x A press run unlocked the breakthrough to curing Type-1 diabetes?".

Lol. Nice one brother

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Sai-kun posted:

I get horny watching the video in the OP sorry everyone I love it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You are a sex predator

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Brutakas posted:

That's A-bleist as hell. Not everyone can be a jump man like Mario. When I go to work and there's a block in my way I can't just jump over it, I need to take the goomba staircase.

Haha, yeah...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

cheetah7071 posted:

It's hard getting excited about tolling rocks memes after reading his essay about how the process of making that video basically ruined his life

Like, not from getting too popular afterwards. Actually making the video itself

How did making the video ruin his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I've watched a few of this guys videos and they're cool but his inflection is quite grating e:fb yeah what McGay said.