Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mbt posted:

can't wait to see todd rogers improve on this one

"Let's see Todd Rogers' speedrun."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Love how certain threads here are full of freaks who don't post anywhere else in IZ

the Yakuza guys are pretty chill but otherwise...yeah lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i retract my statement

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

It wasn't an IZ poster (thankfully). I got noted good Yakuza thread poster IGgy IGsen confused with this guy for some reason. Apologies IGgy IGsen!

Gei is a treasure and i hope he never stops posting

I. M. Gei posted:

I have heard that sperm can survive stomach acid and penetrate the walls of the digestive system, although it's very rare. In any case they can occasionally get past the walls of the anus and find their way to the reproductive organs one way or another.

It's also possible to get pregnant from oral. Again, it's super rare, but I remember there's at least one case of it happening a few years ago that got mentioned on the news.

I cannot say for sure how much of this is lies and ignorant stupidity told to me by my lovely abstinence-only high school sex ed.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

quote:

However, a remaining problem was that the strat required ~20 hours of slow bully battery, which couldn't use repeated inputs. So I asked around, and MasterKush gave me some tools to brute force SM64 in C#.

:stare:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my god...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

the twitter video freezes right when whatever happens then he says how is that real. and in my experience i have to go through a whole extra website to properly load the video when this happens. sorry

works on my machine!!!!!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

im using a PC running Windows 10 as Microsoft is God's company. goodnight

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

big deal posted:

is this a bad time to say that when i read needless or fruitless i always imagine them with just one S and laugh

hell yeah. break the mold

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dirby posted:

Yeah, that strat for LLL: Elevator tour in the Volcano 0xA that takes nearly 26 hours and required a big brute-forcer in C# was cool and all, but what if there was a way to do it that was over 1500 times faster?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_2K_2UOcNM

---

And in SM64DS, the star "Behind the Waterfall Balloon" was at 1xB in 46 seconds or 0xB in ~1000 years using the super-broken Remote Interaction Glitch exclusive to the DS version.
But now it can be done 0xB in about a minute using "Quantum Tunneling" (which I think just means falling through a seam):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQJ36bYFRqc

oh my god..

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sockpuppetclock posted:

he is doing voiced commentary on literally every single invisible wall in the entire game. it is over 3 hours long and it hasn't even finished premiering

trust the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

me playing Mario 64 again just to tour every single invisible wall