Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I just started this show the other night and I'm mostly through season 1 and I have one question: when does the "game over man! game over!" kid die?

Hopefully soon, I'm sick of him shouting that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm really glad that at the end of season 2, Murphy breaks into that place and they're playing Warren Zhevon. S2 has been kind of sadly bare of licensed songs, compared to S1 being completely ham-handed with them.

Looking forward to S3

edit: walking away from the camp with that sign "CAMP JAHA" in the background looks like nothing so much as an ad to go to scout camp for the summer, what was that old Nickelodeon show?

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jun 17, 2017

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm really glad that Abby gave up being Chancellor. She was the worst loving leader ever

Aphrodite posted:

Drowning isn't her specialty. It wouldn't have come up much on the Ark.
If Pike was such a badass Earth Skills instructor, you'd think that "swimming" would've been part of the curriculum at some point.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jun 18, 2017

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
oops dp

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Yea let's just go to the pool on the Ark
Frankly, it wouldn't be that tough to do. They already have antigravity, and a working hydroponics filtration system.

• Locked thread