Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Johnny Truant posted:

Yup, this is the most badass gif. Like, whenever we get Futurama-style animated paper, all Octavia's actress needs to do is enlarge that and submit it as her resume.

Isn't Arrow's third season the one on right now? Is it really just awful? :(

Season 4 is on now. Season 3 really was just awful :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
500 makes sense to me. I think she's going to spend the first half of the season agonizing over being That Person again before something really bad happens and she strikes back with a fury unseen since the nuclear apocalypse that ended the last world

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Xoidanor posted:

He did something I've always wondered why no one else in fiction has done before, pretend to drown.

Hannibal did it. Though he was pretending to pass out from suffocation but it's the same principle

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Troposphere posted:

I'm glad I'm only really invested in Clarke and Lexa because this super dumb plot development will definitely make them closer and give them lots of screen time together!

Judging by your avatar/custom title you are way more invested in fictional lesbians than I am but I agree because holy poo poo Clarke and Lexa's relationship really is the only good plot thread in this season so far. There's two characters I like acting according to previous characterization without any nonsense offscreen development, the actresses are killing it, and I have been emotionally moved by a few scenes. Everything else about season 3 is the exact opposite... Well maybe except Murphy. He's still hilariously terrible and that's why we love him

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Troposphere posted:

it's weird because I thought the 100 is generally one of the more progressive shows. lots of non white actors playing major characters, full gay, women characters driving most of the action and having lots to do

guess people will complain about anything

Yeah I would say this show's fandom is divided on "Yay so progressive" and "boo so racist." Every fandom is like that, it's not tumblr it's humanity :v:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

I'm gonna laugh at all the people flipping their poo poo over that leaked 2 second clip when it turns out Lexa just tripped and fell on top of Clarke while they were both wearing strapless dresses for some incidental reason :haw:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Troposphere posted:

preview for this week's ep

I think they're trying to kill me

That is the gayest thing I've ever seen two women to with each other, and I've been to a wedding between two lesbian witches :v:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Lesbian witches seem like they should be such a small demographic but I constantly hear about them

It really depends on where you live. Apparently I landed in the right place

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Soothing Vapors posted:

I just want a reveal that if you go like as far west as Chicago the civilized world still exists and is blissfully unaware of everything happening in DC

Better yet, they are "aware" of the goings on in the east but only in a sense that if they drive their jeeps past a certain point they get hit by cruise missiles and marked the whole area as No Man's Land. At some point they realize it's not happening anymore and make contact just in time for season 4 :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

also lol if you think that Arkadia would stand a chance or even win against the grounders after tonight's episode

Yeah there's a ton of "Smart" ways for a technologically inferior nation to deal with invasions from something more advanced, such as the technique demonstrated in tonight's episode. Typically the great empires of history got around that problem by throwing sheer numbers at it, but Arkadia does not have that luxury :mil101:

• Locked thread