Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

WarLocke posted:

So based on the previews from last week Jaha is going to force Abby to swallow an ALIE pill?

For some reason just that one quick flash really got under my skin. That's a pretty loving irredeemable thing to do.

Jaha has been going more crazy as time goes on with ALIE, I mean he willingly carries around a nuke powered AI backpack with him. Plus the Raven bit has probably pushed him further overboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

WarLocke posted:

Can't wait for the new watchers to get to Jaha's Wild Ride :getin:

Jaha in general has had a crazy rear end character arc from the beginning of season 2 on.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Space Crabs posted:

i figured the 300 skaikru corpses piled on top of the door would create a buffer zone, digging through skeletons is easier than digging through rubble

It's kind of like a Twinkie, rubble outside with a creamy corpse center.

• Locked thread