Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

OK!! Lets start the Clarke season 3 body count pool. I'm going with 500 minimum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Regardless, one thing is certain: Clarke is the one who knocks

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

Wife and I just started this show. We are about 6 episodes into season 1. Good loving show. Lots of unexpected deaths. Did not see Wells getting shanked in episode 3. The section 17 scene was loving brutal to watch. Also gently caress Murphy.

For the love of God, please update us regularly on your progress.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Suddenly I fear for an "I crossed Ghengis Clarke" with Charles Vane's head on a spike in the future :ohdear: Then again if I were Lexa I might be a bit afraid of who I just pissed off.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Am I correct in that Clarke hasn't actually killed anyone yet this season?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

I just want a reveal that if you go like as far west as Chicago the civilized world still exists and is blissfully unaware of everything happening in DC

Only for Clarke to systematically exterminate them for whatever reasons the plot dictates.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Pull up thread, pull up!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Even though she didn't kill anyone on screen, I'm betting that the people still climbing the tower then Clarke flipped the switch freaked out and fell to their deaths.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Death from above :black101:

I'm so proud :geno:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

A good poster posted:

Oh, loving bullshit Octavia survived that.

That one reminded me of Oliver getting shanked in the heart and kicked off a mountain by Ra's then surviving because herbs

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Johnny Truant posted:

My friend pulled a pretty elaborate prank on me this past weekend.

He basically copied BuzzFeed's HTML code and plugged in a few images and headline, and send my partner and I a photo that basically was a ruse of John Murphy's actor leaving for an AMC show, dooming his character on The 100.

And honestly if he hadn't told us yesterday, we both would've kept believing it until one of us would've Googled it, haha. Help me with ways to get revenge, thread! :black101:

Death.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

FELD1 posted:

Then relief when Harper changed her mind.

I was going to lose my poo poo if Harper died. When she poo poo all over Monty about not being worth living for I was floored, that was hosed up. She also looks like she could beat the gently caress out of everyone on the show except maybe Roan.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Poor spaceship. It has no idea what it just landed in the middle of. Ghengis Clarke must feed her young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Bill Paxton, Lance Henrickson and Sigorney Weaver are all on that ship. All of next season is just Aliens as told from the other side.

• Locked thread