Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
make third party testing software great again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

App13 posted:

Treat her like a peer and an equal and have a great date. If it works out and you two are on the same mental plane, excellent. If not just bang her like 3-4 times and move on. If you cant bed her then just crank one off while thinking about how your life is half over and then look at motorcycles

Stop describing my Friday nights

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Jarmak posted:

Stop describing my Friday nights

Right?!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I'm 24 hours away from likely failing my multi-variable calculus final, and the final is the only grade for the entire class. Professor has a history of curving so hard that even a 40% is an A, but I doubt i'm going to get that.

Now what bugs me is I cannot for the life of me muster the motivation to attempt to study any more this weekend. I feel now why adderall is so popular.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm 24 hours away from likely failing my multi-variable calculus final, and the final is the only grade for the entire class. Professor has a history of curving so hard that even a 40% is an A, but I doubt i'm going to get that.

Now what bugs me is I cannot for the life of me muster the motivation to attempt to study any more this weekend. I feel now why adderall is so popular.

Little under 48 myself, I feel like I understand everything well enough but gently caress me if every time I start to do a problem I can't seem to properly visualize the 3d space enough to figure out things like bounds of integration, order, or if I can close it and use a shortcut.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You guys could be like me. I got a call at 9:22 last thursday for a final that started at 9:00 asking where I was. I was asleep in bed. I didn't study for that one at all. It's the only class I actually even needed to take this semester and the others are fluff.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Master's finals, at least in the IT/CS space, are entirely practical or are just one project that's worth 70% of your grade, which is nice. On the other hand if you didn't bother learning the material or doing any work until the last week then welp.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

psydude posted:

Master's finals, at least in the IT/CS space, are entirely practical or are just one project that's worth 70% of your grade, which is nice. On the other hand if you didn't bother learning the material or doing any work until the last week then welp.

Yeah all my finals are basically the same and effectively 100% of my grade. I had an outline ready and still did ok on mine considering I was late, but that's definitely not a fun way to wake up in the morning.

I've really enjoyed not having to do homework and the occasional class that has it drives me crazy.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
For my HTML class final project I felt like I was just totally throwing in the towel and not making anything worth a poo poo. Guess the rest of the class is even worse because I got 100% on it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'll be so happy when this semester is over. What an awful one it's been.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Grades posted for HIST 100, to include the final exam. 100.4%. :toot:

Now just one more final on Weds and I'm done.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm writing a paper and need to cite a MARADMIN. Anyone know how to do this in MLA?

You can point and laugh if you want.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Deathy McDeath posted:

I'm writing a paper and need to cite a MARADMIN. Anyone know how to do this in MLA?

You can point and laugh if you want.

It gets cited as a government document.

http://guides.library.cornell.edu/c.php?g=134360&p=880413

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

I'll be so happy when this semester is over. What an awful one it's been.

For real. I attempted to go to college while already attending 2 classes to get my AA at another college online, moved my family, sold our house, got kicked out of the military, got hooked on drugs, had two people I know die (one old commander and one friend), missed a lot of class because I was spiraling out of control with PTSD and insomnia and more I am sure. The adjustment straight out of military was hard enough, I should have waited a semester before joining.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I busted a deadline on my final project by 12ish hours. It was before he got atound to grading it but I don't know how he's going to treat it. Also I only just realized that his final conflicts with another one I have so I had to include a note about that in my explanation.

I'm done in the classroom after this semester but I really didn't want to finish up by pissing off a teacher.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah all my finals are basically the same and effectively 100% of my grade. I had an outline ready and still did ok on mine considering I was late, but that's definitely not a fun way to wake up in the morning.

I've really enjoyed not having to do homework and the occasional class that has it drives me crazy.

I'm on the other end, and that's why this weekend was all about finishing homework. Hopefully I've got enough everywhere else that totally bombing the finals shouldn't turbofuck my final grade.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Late but I finally paid off my spring tuition in cash with my deployment funds.

Feels good man. :frog:

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

its curtains for Kevin posted:

took me like 3 times before I read that as something other than "rectal attendance"

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Jarmak posted:

took me like 3 times before I read that as something other than "rectal attendance"

:same:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

its curtains for Kevin posted:

why are you taking the ROTC class

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Grem posted:

a 21 yea rold classmate...I'm 36

App13 posted:

If it works out and you two are on the same mental plane, excellent.

Grem posted:

21... 36

App13 posted:

same mental plane

lol

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
well they could both be idiots it is highly likely in fact

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
my mental plane is an F-105 Thunderchief

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
F-14 Tomcat

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Mike-o posted:

F-14 Tomcat

checks out

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Even if they don't live on the same mental plane vacationing down the the 21 year old mental plane is fun.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Also I assumed enlisted.

So find the mental plane of a former enlisted, take their age and divide by two, then add 7.

wait

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i have no patience for the retarded bullshit stupidity of 21 year olds

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Christ guys you're not there to discuss linguistics you're there to plow some 21yo pussy

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress, don't marry, it's not that hard

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Professor Bling posted:

it's not that hard

Sounds like you need to get that checked out.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Please don't post my visual representation of my mental health after getting out of the army, thx.

:thejoke:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Sounds like you need to get that checked out.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Christ guys you're not there to discuss linguistics you're there to plow some 21yo pussy

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
gip is for respecting women

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

gip is for plowing 21 year old pussy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Sent an email to the professor detailing a glitch I found in the exam software that can be detrimental of your score in order to throw eveything in question two days before the final :getin:

As a follow up on this and some clarity, I found that the software will change your answers to wrong/different selections and even had other students manage to replicate the glitch, and the professor has ignored it and the follow up email.

it's such a little thing but it makes me mad that he's being a coward and ignoring something that calls into question the integrity of the final exam :sigh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

As a follow up on this and some clarity, I found that the software will change your answers to wrong/different selections and even had other students manage to replicate the glitch, and the professor has ignored it and the follow up email.

it's such a little thing but it makes me mad that he's being a coward and ignoring something that calls into question the integrity of the final exam :sigh:

If he's tenured/you already did teacher evaluations he doesn't give a gently caress.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If he's tenured/you already did teacher evaluations he doesn't give a gently caress.

he's a microsoft certified trainer for the IT program at my community college, lol, and IDK if they're harder or easier to get fired. I understand they don't give a gently caress but I don't know why I couldn't argue that I got a 100% and the program changed my answers. I really don't like the guy and he is a lazy piece of poo poo so anything I can do to make his life difficult is a win/win for me. Thing is if I stick with the program I have him another year and a half but I don't care anymore.

I just wish people did give a gently caress about anything

edit: oh and he called me out for looking at my phone while he was making us watch powerpoitn slides as presented by a narrated youtube video stating that they "violate the integrity of his class room" so it's like extra good that I can turn that on him and I'm being a petty bitch about it

edit: NO we have not done evaluations on him as of yet.

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

my mental plane is an F-105 Thunderchief

Thuds forever

• Locked thread