Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My recently-graduated girlfriend just sprung her "keep TV segregated because those blacks already have their own channel" racism on me, so, uh, caveat emptor I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Larry Parrish posted:

Bet you she's never watched BET

Got it in one.

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Mar 2, 2016

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

OK but what about the part about it not being part of my degree plan, I remember that was a part of MGIB.

edit I guess not according to ARMY loving STUDY GUIDE

http://www.armystudyguide.com/education/blog/will-the-gi-bill-pay-for-courses-not-part-of-a-degree-plan.html

that just confirms what I already thought to be the case.

I guess I'm part time bitches

My school absolutely gave zero shits what classes I was taking; hell, I got them to pay for a "karate" class so I could get thrown around by some south African girls for an hour

Unrelated (Illinois-specific) but also cool: my school only deducts 12 credit-hours fromy IVG if I'm going full-time, regardless of whether I'm actually only taking 12 or more like 15/18. So, hey, even more free poo poo for me

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Justin Tyme posted:

anyone ever feel like you're a criminal when all your grants and stipends and allowances come in? :smugdog:

all my friends are always crying about loan burden and being strapped for cash and constantly being stressed, feels good man

nope and I'm going full enlisted with frivolous purchases this fall so all my friends are especially salty

they're throwing around legit "my tax dollars" and everything haha

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Naked Bear posted:

The former Dean of Students here made that same comment to me earlier this year and in a very snide manner. So here's your counterpoint: they're your tax dollars, too.

tbf I've been answering with "yeah, they are, thanks for the new motorcycle!" just to watch their faces

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hate jobs and would rather bust out robots to do all my poo poo so I can just study physics all day

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress, don't marry, it's not that hard

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Managed to breeze through most of my classes and only have a political science final tomorrow, which should be easy as I haven't scored lower than 90% on any test or assignment all semester.

These kids keep looking at me like I'm some sort of wizard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

possibly, I'm starting on the beard already

• Locked thread