Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon
I totally had that book when it came out. Wish I still had my copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon
He used to be Managing Editor.
https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/596154089358012416?s=17

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon

Drunkboxer posted:

Justin is 110% right about Fuller House

It's such a great show in such a horrible way.

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon

Rusty Kettle posted:

I watched the bachelor because of it and now I am thinking about how to watch 'are you the one'?

I have still not watched The Bachelor, but this Are You The One show is pretty amazing.

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon

myron cope posted:

They talked about Ray Donovan so much it made me think Showtime (or Starz??) paid them

Every time they do something like that, I wonder if they got paid for it.

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon
https://mobile.twitter.com/justinmcelroy/status/850779795608743936

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon
I liked that last TAZ episode. And maybe I also missed something, but I love that Travis/Aubrey's immediate reaction upon being in a burning room full of children was to save the rabbit and run outside. Perhaps the character should have been named George?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon

Supercar Gautier posted:

They haven't definitively said what they'll do, but what they did say is:
-Griff may be running out of steam on ideas for one-offs for the Balance characters
-There's a tension between that and the fact that the Balance characters are who audiences pay to see.
-Live shows might be a place to try one-session games like Four Sherlocks and Honey Heist

Does anyone know where they released their Honey Heist play? In this TTAZZ I thought they said it was a donor thing, but I can't find it in the Max Fun donor feed.