Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I said nothing about the fat jokes I'm making fun of that person entirely for calling a Cajun accent "a stereotypical black voice"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i find myself often using phrases coined by justin mcelroy, like "hello" and "drat" and "rearranging deck chairs on the titanic"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Guys he's just wearing a suit

i agree that he isn't cosplaying as anyone but when you wear a suit like that you're never just wearing a suit

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pham Nuwen posted:

If you don't want to hear Diane Rehm and a stoned guy talk about terrible games submitted by Max Fun listeners (oh boy...) I don't know what's wrong with you.

that dude sounds like if Ben Pack was on sedatives

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if neither of them are using some kind of voice changer i would be astounded, people don't just sound like that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Clint isn't even their dad! he's a paid actor.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

john roderick just really wanted to paint a picture of himself as the real life version of Calvin's dad, okay

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Squack McQuack posted:

Calvins dad said the n word

Calvin's dad has absolutely said the n-word

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Relin posted:

having friends who live in ny i noticed this phenomenon, people in big cities seem to think its still the 1930s or something where theres only unique food there and everyone else is farmers who eat steaks and potatos

people living outside of big cities don't seem to realize that there are actually regional differences in food that matter that come from actual physical qualities of the locations they're in, like where the water comes from, the average heat and humidity, poo poo like that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

black and white cookies are a much bigger crime than any local pizza creation

every single time I've bought a black and white cookie I've thought "surely this time will be different"

it's never different

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

um excuse me posted:

I never understood sugar cookies until I had them fresh. Maybe getting a fresh black and white makes it better?

black and white cookies aren't sugar cookies they're incredibly dense cakes

also the tap water in nyc isn't actually from the hudson guys lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

personally i think Travis should start going by Travie, like Gym Class Heroes frontman Travie McCoy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

actually, soy face is spanish for "I am face"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

I can't believe this thread is actively getting worse than the Giant Bomb thread

i don't believe that for a single second

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

inferis posted:

maybe adventure zone would be good if it was still a comedy podcast

what

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

and SWERY 65 says he's never seen Twin Peaks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

whoa now i hate this thread as much as the next guy but let's not get ahead of ourselves

I said the exact same thing!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if only there was something in between the two

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Travis should shave his beard, his head and his eyebrows

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Big Mouth Billy Bass

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ariong posted:

Which part? The dyed part?

this is the worst who's on first routine i've ever seen

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Do some of you live in places they don't have Muppets or something? Sesame Street has localized versions worldwide and even if you were too old to watch it you've surely encountered a child at some point who has.

*Everyone* knows what muppeting is, it's the face Travis makes. It's an expression of goofy, mouth-agape joy.

nobody in the entire universe associates the term muppeting with that face

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

walking past that exhibit in the Whitney as fast as i can

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what if he just didn't post

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what are my politics? oh you know, the normal stuff

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i only like celebrities with abnormal politics, like someone who advocates for Zoroastrian theocracy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Colonel Whitey posted:

The question in that clip, in addition to being an embarrassing attempt at humor, bears no similarity to any question that’s been asked on the program in more than like 8 years. If you want to burn someone it at least has to hit a little bit close to home.

its very funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bonaventure posted:

what a strange nonsequitur

that skull looks like a real idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ok Comboomer posted:

like this entire derail is, at heart, because a bunch of people feel personally hurt that their favorite Podcast Brothers publicly supported Liz Warren instead of Bernie Sanders

that’s what it is in its core, all the scrutinizing of Travis’ mannerisms and “woke-baiting” and so forth took off after that

no but thats pretty funny too